• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Store My Luggage at the Conference Instead of Going to the Hotel First?

In summary, the policy for arriving late to conference at Pampered Chef allows for a grace period of up to 30 minutes after the start time. It is recommended to arrive on time to not miss any important information, but all sessions are designed to be informative throughout. If possible, it is best to inform your team leader or conference coordinator in advance if you will be arriving late. Latecomers are still encouraged to participate in activities, but should do so respectfully. And finally, all attendees will still receive their materials and gifts regardless of their arrival time.
heat123
Silver Member
Can I go strait to the Confrence from the Airport if I am coming in at 12:30ish and the first workshop is at like 1 I think and stash my suit case somewhere instead of having to go the the hotel first then to Mc Cormick place?:confused:

TIA!

Heather,

You should be able to do that. I'd call home office and see if they'll have a place for luggage on the first day. . . just in case. If not, they may be willing to hold your stuff at the registration area (doesn't hurt to ask) since you'll have to go there before you can go to any classes.

You won't want to carry your luggage around McCormick.

I think I read somewhere that there will be somewhere at Mc Cormick to stash your stuff.

Who should I call to confirm this what extension I mean?

hmm, the # I called twice said could not be received as dialed?

That's strange, I took it right off the PDF.

Call the regular number and listen for Meetings and Incentives link.

thanks Jeanine! I'm calling now!

I emailed and called both to leave messages for HO, if someone else on here knows for sure, feel free to confirm this info!! Thanks!

There is a place in McCormick to stow your luggage.

Thanks Carolyn! I will just ask at registration then!

I just got an email response from HO and they said yes to storing luggage at Mc Cormick place!

Related to Can I Store My Luggage at the Conference Instead of Going to the Hotel First?

1. What is the policy for arriving late to conference?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that unexpected situations may arise that may cause you to arrive late to conference. Our policy is that all attendees should make every effort to arrive on time, but we do allow for a grace period of up to 30 minutes after the start time for late arrivals.

2. Will I miss out on important information if I arrive late to conference?

No, our conference sessions are designed to be informative and engaging throughout the entire duration. However, we do recommend arriving on time to ensure you get the full experience and do not miss any important announcements or activities.

3. Do I need to inform anyone if I will be arriving late to conference?

If possible, we do ask that you inform your team leader or conference coordinator if you know in advance that you will be arriving late. This will help us ensure that your spot is saved and any materials or resources are available for you.

4. Can I still participate in any activities if I arrive late to conference?

Yes, we encourage all attendees to participate in all activities, even if they arrive late. However, please be respectful of any activities or sessions that may already be in progress and try to join in quietly and without disrupting others.

5. Will I still receive all the materials and gifts if I arrive late to conference?

Yes, all attendees who register for conference will receive their materials and gifts regardless of when they arrive. Our team will make sure to have your materials ready for you upon your arrival.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies