• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread

In summary, the Vote for the Worst website is trying to get people to vote for the worst singer on American Idol this year in order to make the show the worst. There are rumors that this is happening on Sirius or XM radio. People are commenting that Senjiyah should not be on the show and there are better singers that were shown trying out. Stephanie was voted off and Chris was in the bottom two. All I have to say is that I was floored last night watching that little girl cry
krzymomof4
Silver Member
How can this happen???

Okay am I missing something, is the show playing right now?

I have heard that on sirius or xm radio there are stations that are trying to get people to vote for the worst singer so that the American Idol this year is the worst one. Don't know if it is true but they were talking about it on Regis and Kelly this morning.

All I have to say is that I was floored last night watching that little girl cry for Senjiyah(sp?) . That was just crazy. He does not belong on that show at all. There were alot of people that they showed trying out that were better than him.

Stephanie was voted off, Chris was in the bottom 2

luvs2sellit said:
All I have to say is that I was floored last night watching that little girl cry for Senjiyah(sp?) . That was just crazy. He does not belong on that show at all. There were alot of people that they showed trying out that were better than him.

I say she was crying because he was hurting her ears!!!

heather

This is not new - The Vote for the Worst People were real nasty about their reasons for hurting Idol last year. Their fave for most of last season was Kelly Pickler I can't stand Howard Stern It is not a station that started it - There is a website called Vote for the Worst that started this thing and now the radio stations have picked up on it

I agree Senjiyah should not even be on the show. I like the show but come on. A few season's ago there was a red head that drove me insane because he sucked so bad. He was on halfway through. I have a feeling Senjiyah will be the same!!

If the pick the worst wins then I bet Senjiyah would win.

It won't, I don't think they could ever do that. I loved that guy last night that made a blow @ simon and saying most brits are nice!

Well you guys...remember Chicken Little? He should've never made it to the top 12, but he did! Stephanie should still be there and Haley should be OUT! I'm from SA and all of the Haley propaganda is driving me crazy! She's not that good. Not overall. Stephanie is much better than her. Sanjaya should go (he has a good voice, but no passion/emotion) and Chris (the one people say look like Justin T).

LaKisha needs to step it up and keep it there. She could blow them all out of the water, but it seems like she's playing it safe. Maybe that's her strategy...pass through on mediocre then blow the pants off people in the finals. Melinda is the BOMB!! Phil, the seaman has gorgeous eyes! My goodness. I love to watch him sing just for his eyes! Chris Sligh has a great voice, but I don't think he should win.

If people were really voting on talent alone it should come down to LaKisha and Melinda. Jordin should be in the top 3 with them.

Just MHO

I believe it will be a girl this year.....Melinda, Lakeisha, or Jordin. As for the men, I think that Blake, the bee bopper, is good too. I love how he puts his little sound effects into his songs. As for that Sanjiyah, my DH won't even watch it since Sundance Head got beat out by him. Personally, I think Sanjiyah's sister sang better than him! How did he outbeat her? I looked at that vote for the worst website and I think that's terrible!

The LA Times is saying the Crying Girl was a plant. She was strangely reminiscent of the crying girls for the Beatles, right? It was British Invasion night.

It was insane; they showed practically 20 minutes of photage of her!

Sanjaya even says himself that he's not the best singer there. I think it's crap that Stephanie got booted off last night! Sanjaya should just QUIT!!!!

Now why would he want to quit? He's getting votes fair and square, just like the other contestants. He has a real following, and the tweenies will be voting for him. Sure Sanjaya sucks, but after what the judges said Tuesday night, he was a shoe-in to stay another week. Both Randy and Paula said it was his best performance "ever" ... that's not saying much, yeah, but they didn't give him a hard time. Even Simon said the girl's face said it all ... he thought it was totally painful, but that poor homely girl was crying something awful for her personal idol. (She cried quite a bit for Melinda Doolittle too, lol.)The kid could have been a plant, but I don't know many actresses that age that could pull those kinds of tears off.

I don't know.....I agree...he SHOULD quit because every week that I watch it now seems like such a waste of time. He should just go home and play IDOL by singing duets with his sister! That's the only one that thinks he's good! And come on.....get rid of that hair! He doesn't even know what he wants to look like, let alone "BE" when he grows up! Sorry, had to vent!

Last season was my first season watching. I won't even watch it this season. I tried one night and just couldn't get into it. Not nearly as good as last season.

I bought Elliot's new CD last night!!!! He is such a cutie. I hope he does well.

I was disappointed with the results like most of you. However, I truly believe that the judges put through 1-2 people EACH season that they KNOW will not win. Maybe they have to or maybe they just do, but I truly think they KNOW the person won't win. It may be for ratings or something, but regardless, it happens. I don't like the whole "vote for the worst" idea. What if it actually worked?!!? The show wouldn't last any longer.

I agree that Sanjaya cannot sing, and I'm hoping that he'll be voted off sooner rather than later. But -- it's truly in the hands of the viewers. They should set it up like "Grease -- You're the One that I want"...the judges voted who stayed/went after the viewers got them in the bottom two. That way, it's a bit more fair to those who really CAN sing.

Okay, I'll shut up now! :)

Related to Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread

1. What is "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread"?

"Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread" is a discussion thread on the Pampered Chef community forum where members can share their thoughts and predictions about the popular TV show, American Idol.

2. How can I participate in the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread"?

To participate in the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread", simply visit the Pampered Chef community forum and navigate to the discussion thread. You can then post your comments and predictions about American Idol for others to see and respond to.

3. Is there a specific format for posting in the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread"?

No, there is no specific format for posting in the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread". You can share your thoughts and predictions in any way you feel comfortable, as long as it follows the community forum guidelines.

4. Can I only discuss American Idol in the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread"?

While the main focus of the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread" is American Idol, you can also discuss other aspects of the show, such as the judges, contestants, and performances. However, please try to keep the discussion related to the show and avoid any off-topic or controversial discussions.

5. Are there any rewards for participating in the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread"?

Unfortunately, there are no rewards for participating in the "Guess I Will Start the Idol Thread". This thread is simply a fun and informal way for Pampered Chef community members to connect and share their thoughts about American Idol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla