• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need to Know Who Went Home on Dwts!!!! Also a Recap on American

In summary, during the latest episode of DWTS, [insert celebrity name] was eliminated from the competition after receiving the lowest score from the judges and not receiving enough votes from the audience. The remaining couples performed [insert theme or dances performed], and [insert celebrity name] was ultimately eliminated. Full episodes of DWTS can be watched on [insert streaming service or network], and highlights can be found on the show's website and social media pages. As of [insert date], there are [insert number] couples left on DWTS, with the finale approaching. The judges on DWTS are Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and Bruno Tonioli, who provide critiques and scores for each couple's performance.
cookn' katie
I need to know who went home on DWTS!!!! Also a recap on American Idol!
I had a show tonight!

Re: RecapsIt's a shame when PC gets in the way of our TV viewing j/k.

Re: RecapsSurely, you know by now, but Lil Kim and Derrick went home on DWTS. She wasn't my favorite, but she definitely was better than Ty or Shaun, IMO. I don't watch Idol.

Re: RecapsWow! Really? I'm so shocked that Ty is still there!! Lil Kim wasn't my favorite, but she was WAY better than Ty. I need to go watch the episode online so I can see the reactions of everyone. That sounds like a shocker! I always miss the results show, cause there's 2 other shows we are recording on the DVR at the same time.

Re: Recaps
babywings76 said:
Wow! Really? I'm so shocked that Ty is still there!! Lil Kim wasn't my favorite, but she was WAY better than Ty. I need to go watch the episode online so I can see the reactions of everyone. That sounds like a shocker! I always miss the results show, cause there's 2 other shows we are recording on the DVR at the same time.

The reaction wasn't pretty. People were actually booing. Ty looked sick. I think he thought for sure he was going home, and he looked like he felt bad for Kim. He looked more in shock than Derek and Kim!

Re: RecapsHere's the largest maker of recaps:

Re: RecapsYou can watch the American Idol performances at http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/?ref=ai8_globalnav_header_videos_perfvids on Wednesday....sometimes it takes a while for them to get it on there, but I always watch them over!

1. Who went home on DWTS last night?

Last night, on DWTS, [insert celebrity name] was eliminated from the competition. They received the lowest score from the judges and did not receive enough votes from the audience to stay in the competition.

2. Can you give a recap of last night's episode of DWTS?

During last night's episode of DWTS, the remaining couples performed [insert theme or dances performed]. The judges gave their critiques and scores, and [insert celebrity name] received the lowest score. In the end, they were eliminated from the competition.

3. Is there a way to watch the episode of DWTS that I missed?

Yes, you can watch full episodes of DWTS on [insert streaming service or network]. You can also catch highlights and performances on the DWTS website or social media pages.

4. How many couples are left on DWTS?

As of [insert date], there are [insert number] couples remaining on DWTS. The competition is getting closer to the finale, where one couple will be crowned the winner.

5. Who are the judges on DWTS?

The judges on DWTS are Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and Bruno Tonioli. They provide critiques and scores for each couple's performance, and their scores are combined with the audience's votes to determine who stays and who goes home each week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
nikked
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks