• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is American Idol Really Worth Watching? Share Your Thoughts Here!

In summary, Diane and Kate both think that American Idol should be renamed American Idle. They both agree that it is hard to watch the show because they are opera singers and they get angry over people who are just bad at the competition. They both also like the show "So You Think You Can Dance" and Benji from the recent winner of that show was a charming person. Kate also likes the show "Survivor" and "Dancing with the Stars".
I used the "Idle" line at work a couple weeks ago.A coworker and I were dancing around because we had just had ice cream (it was free scoop day and Ben & Jerry's). Another coworker asked if we were going to try out for American Idol. I replied, "Sure, 'I-D-L-E' Idle." The whole team thought that was hilarious.I did admit that I couldn't take credit, though.

You should have taken credit for it. I know good material when I steal it, so you do, too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies