• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Bad Attitude About Weight Loss? Read This.

F
friday
Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life; is thistrue? A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it... don'twaste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up yourheart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend thelife of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap. —---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hayand corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more thanan efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Needgrain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafyvegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your recommended daily allowanceof vegetable products. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake? A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine,that means they take the water out of the fruity bit so you get even moreof the goodness that way. Beer is also made out of grain. Bottoms up! ------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio? A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your ratio is one toone. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regularexercise program? A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: NoPain...Good! ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you? A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!.... Foods are fried these days in vegetableoil. In fact, they're permeated in it. How could getting more vegetables bebad for you? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle? A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. Youshould only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Is chocolate bad for me? A: Are you crazy? HELLO Cocoa beans! Another vegetable!!! It's thebest feel-good food around! ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Is swimming good for your figure? A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle? A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape! _____ Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have hadabout food and diets. And remember: 'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention ofarriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skidin sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - bodythoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO! What a Ride' AND...... For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word onnutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all thoseconflicting nutritional studies. 1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacksthan Americans. 2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans. 3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heartattacks than Americans. 4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacksthan Americans. 5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fatsand suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans. CONCLUSION Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what killsyou

LOL.... too funny!

Lmao!

I may get 1/2 price NC after all!I did a Vendor Blender event yesterday - and raked in $345 in sales...then came home to a $88 web order, woke up today to a customer needing a Small Microcooker and another wanting to order $27 in pantry items...then a neighbor called to order $26 worth of tools...

...I am now only $85 away from $2500...and still have an open catalog show...and 5 days left!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:pray::chef::party:

That's awesome!! I know you'll get it!:D

What an aweseome 2 days! Congrats!!!:D

AWESOME!!!I have a great catty show going...almost $500 in online orders and I know she has more orders on paper. If only she had a cooking show....

I am $9.66 away from half price!

Plus, one of my new recruits has her first show on Sunday - IF it hits $1250+ and IF I can get her to close it immediately...I COULD get FREE NC!

dannyzmom said:
I am $9.66 away from half price!

Plus, one of my new recruits has her first show on Sunday - IF it hits $1250+ and IF I can get her to close it immediately...I COULD get FREE NC!

How great would that be!

I am definitely on track to earn it, but I am not 100% sure it will happen. Funny thing is, I am most interested in the little button they give you that reads, "I Earned Free Conference."

ChefLisa said:
How great would that be!

I am definitely on track to earn it, but I am not 100% sure it will happen. Funny thing is, I am most interested in the little button they give you that reads, "I Earned Free Conference."

HAHA~~ Me too!! Anything for Free, Right?:D

I'm about $200 away with two more catalog shows coming in, so I'm planning on getting the 1/2 price. I just have to sit down with my recruit and get her next three shows in!!!

cmdtrgd said:
I'm about $200 away with two more catalog shows coming in, so I'm planning on getting the 1/2 price. I just have to sit down with my recruit and get her next three shows in!!!

LOL Kate! I'm about $250 away with 2 more shows closing today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! I'll get the half price and my new recruit has 5 shows scheduled now and will have them turned in before her 30 days! She's a GO Getter!! :DShe wants to have 8!:eek:I Love her!!:approve:

Carolyn, is your $9.66 submitted yet? :p I met it and exceeded it by $60!!!:party: I earned it half price before the stinkin weekend and after my morning with P3 troubles, I'm RELIEVED!!!;)

pampmomof3 said:
Carolyn, is your $9.66 submitted yet? :p I met it and exceeded it by $60!!!:party: I earned it half price before the stinkin weekend and after my morning with P3 troubles, I'm RELIEVED!!!;)

Yes!!!!
I got an online order for $33 yesterday...and also a Mom at the park yesterday said she needs to order some nylon Chef's tools and will be ordering them tonight ...my catty show is not doing so well - she only got 3 orders and then found out there are 2 PC consultants in her kids's school and sports leagues (she's up in NJ) so she didn't even realize she was stepping on toes (had those consultants let their consultantness be known...she would never have scheduled a catty show with me - but in all her years and involvement there she never even knew the 2 of them were with PC)...so, anyway, I think as long as she is at $150 in sales we'll just close it out rather than make trouble, kwim?

Oh my!! When do you leave for Washington?

Washington isn't until June.

Oh Jeez!! That's like forever!!!

Yeah, but at least the kids will be out of school!

Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life; is this true?

A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it... don't waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?

A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?

A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that means they take the water out of the fruity bit so you get even more of the goodness that way. Beer is also made out of grain. Bottoms up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?

A: Well, if you have a body and you have fat, your ratio is one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?

A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No Pain...Good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?

A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!.... Foods are fried these days in vegetable oil. In fact, they're permeated in it. How could getting more vegetables be bad for you?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?

A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: Are you crazy? HELLO Cocoa beans! Another vegetable!!! It's the best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me.

Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle?

A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape!

Conclusion

A: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1upland
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views