• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flat Rate Shipping for Website Orders - 1st Order Experience

In summary, the flat rate shipping cost for website orders is $4.95 for orders under $75 and free for orders over $75. You can track your order with flat rate shipping and it typically arrives within 3-5 business days. However, delivery times may vary. Flat rate shipping is only available for orders within the United States and cannot be combined for multiple orders. International orders may have different shipping rates and delivery times.
minersmix
Can orders that are placed on the website be charged the flat rate shipping and sent to the hostess? I have only had one order on the website so far.

You might want to check and see if the purchaser wants it that way. They may live out of town or not see the host real often.

I always check with that particular person who ordered. I have had people who said they wanted to pay the extra as they were out of town a lot and just wanted it at the house when they got home.

Does it give the option when they place the order?

Yes, it does but when I have asked it is a split on that they marked direct shipping and didn't mean to. It shows that you care if you make sure they wanted the direct shipping or not.

Thank you again for such quick answers. I love this site.:)

I believe it does give the option for direct shipping or shipping to the host as I have had it come to me both ways.

Related to Flat Rate Shipping for Website Orders - 1st Order Experience

1. What is the flat rate shipping cost for website orders?

The flat rate shipping cost for website orders is $4.95 for orders under $75 and free for orders over $75.

2. Can I track my order with flat rate shipping?

Yes, you can track your order with flat rate shipping. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.

3. How long does it take for my order to arrive with flat rate shipping?

Orders with flat rate shipping typically arrive within 3-5 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

4. Is flat rate shipping available for international orders?

No, flat rate shipping is only available for orders within the United States. International orders may have different shipping rates and delivery times.

5. Can I combine multiple orders to save on shipping costs?

Unfortunately, we are unable to combine multiple orders for flat rate shipping. Each order will have its own shipping cost based on the total amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies