• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Must-Have Products with #A Pak: New Colors, SA Dots & More!

In summary, the #A Pak offers a variety of new colors, including vibrant shades like hot pink, lime green, and royal blue, as well as classic colors like red and black. These new colors make it easier to coordinate your kitchen tools and add a pop of color to your cooking space. The #A Pak also features SA Dots, which provide a secure grip and prevent slipping when using the tools. These soft, textured dots are both comfortable to hold and help prevent accidents in the kitchen. The contents of the #A Pak are customizable, allowing you to mix and match from over 15 different tools to create your perfect cooking collection. All of the tools in the #A Pak are also dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze
heat123
Silver Member
I just got my sample #A pak and pretty much love everything, will have to see once I use them- if I still feel the same but I really like what I see so far! Love the new colors, SA dots and TTA especially, oh and ofcourse the Trifle bowl rocks!

I LOVE the new green knives!! Have fun playing with your stuff- I can't believe that you are on here and not playing!

Oooooh - have fun!! I am most excited about my Trifle Bowl!

And hey - has anyone noticed...the Salad Choppers - in the catalog there is not mention of there being TWO blades and the photo is done in such a way that you can only see ONE blade. Only by looking at them in person can you see there are actually two blades...lousy marketing on this one IMO.

I hadn't noticed Carolyn, I have to go look now! ;)

Maybe that makes more sense to me, being that I haven't seen them in person..I guess I will have to wait until my cluster meeting tomorrow night:)

Salad ChopperMy mind was in the gutter when I looked at the salad chopper. It looks like something a doctor might use to give a man the big V. Seriously, look at the rounded bottom and sharp blades. Then use your imagination. Sorry to all of the guys on this board, but I had to bring this up. I also mentioned it at our meeting the other night and first mentioned it to our token man.

Lisa

I have to say that the salad choppers are the only product that I don't like. They are silly and sloppy:( IMO

Hello there! I'm so glad to hear that you received your #A pak and are already loving everything in it! The new colors, SA dots, and TTA are definitely some of my favorites as well. And I couldn't agree more about the Trifle bowl - it's a must-have for any kitchen. I can't wait to hear how you like everything once you start using it. Happy cooking! #pamperedchef #A pak #musthaveproducts

Related to Discover Must-Have Products with #A Pak: New Colors, SA Dots & More!

1. What does the #A Pak offer in terms of new colors?

The #A Pak offers a variety of new colors, including vibrant shades like hot pink, lime green, and royal blue, as well as classic colors like red and black. These new colors make it easier to coordinate your kitchen tools and add a pop of color to your cooking space.

2. What are SA Dots and how do they enhance the #A Pak?

SA Dots are a new feature of the #A Pak that provide a secure grip and prevent slipping when using the tools. They are made of a soft, textured material that is both comfortable to hold and helps prevent accidents in the kitchen.

3. Can you customize the contents of the #A Pak?

Yes, the #A Pak allows you to choose which tools you want to include in your set. You can mix and match from a selection of over 15 different tools to create your perfect cooking collection.

4. Is the #A Pak dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the #A Pak are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. Simply place them in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. How does the #A Pak make meal prep easier?

The #A Pak includes a variety of tools that are designed to make meal prep faster and more efficient. From vegetable peelers to measuring spoons, the #A Pak has everything you need to make cooking and baking a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefEsther
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies