• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products: Overall Love But Questionable Bottom Turn Mechanism

In summary, the bottom turn mechanism on the STA is flimsily attached, and the product does not hold a lot of spices.
leftymac
Got my new products today and loaded my STA. Love how it looks but does anyone else think the bottom turn mechanism is a bit flimsily attached? It's much more "on there" on my TTA. It also seems flimsy when I"m carrying it by the handle. But, I guess I should carry it by the handle and the base. :)

Overall, I love how it looks. Sad that we have 24 spices (27 w/ the Honey Vanilla Sprinkle, salt, and pepper) and that it doesn't hold everything. But, I'm probably one of the few people that have everything.

The base is different, but the full STA shouldn't be nearly as heavy as a full TTA. And, yes, according to the C&UG it's not made to be carried by the handle alone.

leftymac said:
But, I'm probably one of the few people that have everything.

Nope.......I think most of us are junkies ;)

This was the product that I was most excited about at conference and I was so upset to see that I didn't earn it in the SAT. I earned the $1500 level. I can't wait to get my hands on one! LOL

They probably didn't make it large enough to hold ALL of the spices/rubs because (1)- they keep adding more, but (2)- it's perhaps the right size for a standard cabinet? Just guessing on that last one- since I don't have one yet and haven't measured my cabinets.

Bobbi, I believe you're right, and you make perfect sense. Mine looks great on my countertop (plus I have zero cabinet space left). So, there it stays! I'm pretty content with it.

when can we order the Fall Sample packages? I'm excited to see this spice rack!

August 2nd-Sept 30th is what the Sample Product Order form says.

It would also be great for crafters to hold paints or items.

Just trying to sell more of this wonderful product. :)!
Julie :)

I have to say (in total fun of course) that this was completely my idea. About 5 months ago, a friend and I brainstormed a rack for our spices and it was nearly down to the tee just like the spice turn about, she even sketched it. Then viola, new fall products and guess what, me thinks someone was reading our minds! :D

FYI - this product is also great for TS, Watkins, and Wildtree consultants to take their products to shows...so if you have any customers that are reps for any of those companies, definitely promote this product to them!

ShelbyMichalek said:
I have to say (in total fun of course) that this was completely my idea. About 5 months ago, a friend and I brainstormed a rack for our spices and it was nearly down to the tee just like the spice turn about, she even sketched it. Then viola, new fall products and guess what, me thinks someone was reading our minds! :D

Thread hijack- but WELCOME BACK!!! :D

esavvymom said:
Thread hijack- but WELCOME BACK!!! :D

Seriously, Shelby. We missed you!

cookie325 said:
FYI - this product is also great for TS, Watkins, and Wildtree consultants to take their products to shows...so if you have any customers that are reps for any of those companies, definitely promote this product to them!

Ooh, great idea!!!

cookie325 said:

I was going to ask this. I have a TS cons and her team who are interested. I did not earn it so do not know if their spices will fit. Anyone know?

Yes, they'll fit.

1. How does the bottom turn mechanism work?

The bottom turn mechanism is designed to easily flip food items while cooking. It works by pressing down on the handle, which in turn rotates the bottom of the pan or skillet.

2. Is the bottom turn mechanism durable?

Yes, the bottom turn mechanism is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. However, as with any kitchen tool, it is important to handle it with care to ensure its longevity.

3. Can the bottom turn mechanism be used with all types of cookware?

Yes, the bottom turn mechanism is compatible with most types of cookware, including stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron. It is important to note that it may not work as effectively with extremely heavy or oversized cookware.

4. How do I clean the bottom turn mechanism?

The bottom turn mechanism can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. Does the bottom turn mechanism come with a warranty?

Yes, the bottom turn mechanism comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with the mechanism, it can be replaced or repaired by Pampered Chef at no cost to the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views