• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Love Pampered Chef, But...

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns and exchanges. To become a consultant, simply sign up on their website. Their products stand out for their high quality and functionality for home cooks. Products can be purchased online or through a consultant for personalized recommendations. Hosting a party, either in-person or online, is a great way to earn free products and discounts.
TheFreddiesCook
This is the phrase I hear the most when I do a booth at a fair... People love to stop by to talk about how much they love it, BUT,

they don't buy anything because they already have "too many things". No matter how much I talk about new products, hosts benefits, gift needs, etc... "no, no thanks". :mad:

I need some lines to reply to these folks to see if I can be a bit more succesful at these fairs... help!

If they love Pampered Chef products then they need to share that love with their family and friends...... start buying and giving as gifts - weddings, bridal showers, housewarmings, birthday, Christmas, just be cause, etc etc...

"Did you know that we offer fundraisers? With your love of our products and an organization you support, you could really help them out by co-ordinating a fundraiser! You don't have to purchase a thing. Would you like to learn more about how our fundraisers work?"

Recruit them!

Are you talking about the recipes that you're doing at your shows? "Have you seen the Magic Pot? You have it? Great! Are you doing 15-minute Fajitas... in it?" Shows are not always about the products, they can be about learning new recipes or ideas for better use of products they have.

A friend of mine buys PC products at parties and puts them away to use as gifts later. I thought that was a great idea.

Suggest they "upgrade" their things to Pampered Chef products, and donate the older ones to a needy cause.

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you love Pampered Chef! It truly is a fantastic brand with high-quality products. I completely understand your concern about already having "too many things." However, I want to remind you that our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. Plus, our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust that they will last for years to come. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, so you can add to your collection without breaking the bank. I would love to chat with you more about our latest products and how they can enhance your cooking experience. Thank you for stopping by and showing your love for Pampered Chef!

1. What is Pampered Chef's return policy?

At Pampered Chef, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant is easy! Simply go to our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can sign up to become a consultant and start earning money by hosting cooking parties and selling our products.

3. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. We use only the best materials and craftsmanship to ensure that our products last for years to come. In addition, our products are designed with the home cook in mind, making cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online through our website. We offer a wide selection of products and exclusive online-only deals that you won't find in stores. You can also shop with a consultant to receive personalized product recommendations and tips.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can either host an in-person party at your home or an online party through our website. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and they will take care of the rest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • skaugchef