• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Free Each Season on the Supply Order?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of free items on the supply order each season, including new product releases, limited edition items, and popular tools and accessories. These items are clearly marked with a "Free" label or listed as $0.00. There is no minimum purchase required to receive the free items and consultants can choose which items they want, though some may be subject to availability. Unfortunately, the free items on the supply order are only available to Pampered Chef consultants, but anyone can join the team to take advantage of these perks.
DMB75
What items can we order for free each season? I know each month we can get show planner and agreements, but isn't there something we can order for free each quarter or something?

Never mind I already submitted it.

Just so you or anyone else knows for the future; you can get 40 free write-in or itemized receipts each new season.

I tried to get the 40 free write ins, FK41 and the Itemized ones FK44, but it gave me an error message and said that I couldn't proceed with my order. As soon as I took those two off my order it went through. That's why I asked the question. So I placed the order without them.

You have to manually enter the item.. there are other threads on this topic, I would do a search for "fk41" ...or "manual" for next time!

DMB75 said:
I tried to get the 40 free write ins, FK41 and the Itemized ones FK44, but it gave me an error message and said that I couldn't proceed with my order. As soon as I took those two off my order it went through. That's why I asked the question. So I placed the order without them.

You can either get one or the other. You can't get both free. It's one per selling season.

pamperedharriet said:
You can either get one or the other. You can't get both free. It's one per selling season.

Oh.... that was my problem. Thanks so much. Guess I'll get one next time. :)

DMB75 said:
Oh.... that was my problem. Thanks so much. Guess I'll get one next time. :)

Your welcome. Things can be confusing sometimes. After awhile it will easier to understand.

Related to What's Free Each Season on the Supply Order?

1. What items are considered "free" on the supply order each season?

Each season, Pampered Chef offers a variety of free items on the supply order. These can include new product releases, limited edition items, and popular tools and accessories. Be sure to check the supply order each season to see what free items are available.

2. How do I know which items are free on the supply order?

The free items on the supply order will be clearly marked with a "Free" label or will have a price listed as $0.00. You can also find a list of the free items on the supply order by checking the monthly consultant newsletter or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Do I have to purchase a certain amount to get the free items on the supply order?

No, there is no minimum purchase required to receive the free items on the supply order. You can order as many or as few items as you like and still be eligible for the free items.

4. Can I choose which free items I want on the supply order?

Yes, you can choose which free items you want on the supply order. However, keep in mind that some free items may only be available while supplies last. We recommend placing your supply order as soon as possible to ensure you get the free items you want.

5. Can I get the free items on the supply order if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the free items on the supply order are only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can always join our team and take advantage of the free items and other perks of being a consultant. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wcsis