• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What else can I get for free when doing a supply order?

In summary, to place a supply order with Pampered Chef, log in to your account and click on the "Order Supplies" tab. You can make changes to your order as long as it has not been shipped by logging in and clicking on "Edit Order." Supply orders typically take 3-5 business days to be delivered and there is no minimum order requirement. Items from your supply order can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of purchase by contacting customer support.
Becky0216
I know there are certain things you can get fro free on supply. Is there anything other than the paperwork that I can get free?

The Round Up from the Heart Trivet is free I believe.

Yes, new consultants can get the trivet free. FN70

I had no idea we could get ANY items for free - Please tell me how - even if it is just paperwork, it is great. Also, I am a new consultant, how do I get the trivet for free?

On your supply order us the item # FN70. You can also do a search for items under $0.00. Hope that helps!!

thank you very much

Not a problem. There is a thread here some where about items that you can get for free (such as the paperwork). I will "bump" it if I can find it.

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Supplies" tab. From there, you can select the items you need and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your supply order as long as it has not been shipped. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Order Supplies" tab, and click on "Edit Order" next to the order you wish to modify.

3. How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

Supply orders typically take 3-5 business days to be delivered. However, this may vary based on your location and the availability of the items you ordered.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for supply orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for supply orders. You can order as much or as little as you need.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my supply order?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your supply order within 60 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer support team for assistance with the return or exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Wendyss
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou