• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Free Shipping Available for Monthly Supply Orders?

V
vwpamperedchef
Aren't we supposed to get free shipping if we order once in the month?

For example, if I place a December order for catalogs, isn't shipping supposed to be free??

I just need clarification because it is charging $4.00.

TIA :blushing:

$4 is always the shipping fee for 1x a month ordering -otherwise if you have more than 1 supply order it will be the same as "direct" shipping fees I believe.

thank you. just needed to clarify it.

Directors get $4 shipping all the time....just another reason to promote. :)

DebbieJ said:
Directors get $4 shipping all the time....just another reason to promote. :)
Hmm really?! I did NOT know that! I love learning something new about PC every day! :)

1. Is free shipping available for monthly supply orders?

Yes, free shipping is available for monthly supply orders. However, there may be certain conditions and requirements that need to be met in order to qualify for free shipping.

2. Aren't we supposed to get free shipping if we order once in the month?

Not necessarily. Free shipping is usually offered for orders that meet a certain minimum purchase amount or for specific products. It is important to check the terms and conditions to see if your order qualifies for free shipping.

3. For example, if I place a December order for catalogs, isn't shipping supposed to be free??

Again, it depends on the terms and conditions set by the company. Some companies may offer free shipping for all orders during a specific month, while others may have specific requirements for free shipping. It is best to check with the company to confirm.

4. I just need clarification because it is charging $4.00.

The $4.00 charge may be for shipping and handling fees, which are separate from the cost of the products. It is common for companies to charge a small fee for packaging and delivery of orders, even if they offer free shipping. Again, it is best to check with the company for clarification.

5. TIA :blushing:

TIA stands for "Thanks in advance". You're welcome! I hope these answers have provided the clarification you needed regarding free shipping for monthly supply orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies