• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Fundraiser Order: Shipping Status & Possible Wrong Delivery

In summary, the current status of your fundraiser order can be checked by logging into your account on the website. Orders typically take 2-3 weeks to ship, but this may vary. If you receive the wrong items, please contact customer service. If you need to change the shipping address, contact customer service, but changes may not be possible. Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not available for fundraiser orders due to high volume.
proudmama02
I am waiting on my fundraier order. I checked the shipping status and the 5 boxes are all in differ areas. Some of them have been delived to residental on the west coast, and some have been unable to be delivered due to no one at home. I called home office, and they are gone for the day. I emailed them to check on the status. Is there a chance that they could have addressed the boxes wrong, and delivered elsewhere?? What will happen if this is the case?? Thanks

Check the datesI've noticed that sometimes PC enters the tracking number before UPS gets the packages, and there's a "delivered" status when you track them. Look at the date of the delivery. It's probably from last year or earlier this year.

I hope this helps!
Diane

I am now just finishing up my SS2. I have 2 boxes in TN., 2 boxes in CA, and one in WA. I can't understand it. I sure hope this is not a mistake. It also states shipped to consultant. It is suppose to go to Fundraiser Host.

i had the same problem once and i called them to make sure they were going to my host and they said they reusse the tracking #'s so the numbers you have are more then likely recycled from last year

1. What is the current status of my fundraiser order?

The current status of your fundraiser order can be checked by logging into your account on our website. Once logged in, click on the "My Orders" tab to view the status of your order. You can also contact our customer service team for any updates on your order.

2. How long does it typically take for fundraiser orders to ship?

Fundraiser orders typically take 2-3 weeks to ship from the date the fundraiser ends. However, shipping times may vary depending on the size of the order and any unforeseen delays in the shipping process. You can track your order's shipping status on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. What should I do if I receive the wrong items in my fundraiser order?

If you receive the wrong items in your fundraiser order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and send you the correct items as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my fundraiser order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your fundraiser order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the shipping information before the order is shipped out. However, we cannot guarantee that the address can be changed once the order has been processed.

5. Is there a way to expedite the shipping of my fundraiser order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the shipping of fundraiser orders. We strive to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible, but due to the high volume of orders we receive during fundraisers, we are unable to offer expedited shipping options. We appreciate your understanding and support for our fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views
PamperedDor