• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Status Confusion: Anyone Else Experience This?

In summary, there is an issue with the shipping status for a consultant's last show, where it shows that the order has been shipped but clicking on the "shipped" link reveals no information. It also shows that the package has been delivered in Texas instead of Maine, and the delivery date is set for January 19th. When asked how to handle this information, another consultant suggests that it may just be a recycled tracking number and that it takes some time for FedEx computers to update. The corporate line is that orders should be received within two weeks, but it ultimately depends on the warehouse's backlog and order size. Consultants usually tell their guests to expect their orders within two weeks from the party closing date. However, towards the end of
sweetkj
So has this happened to anyone else, I just checked the shipping status for my last show. It says it has been shipped, however when I click on the "shipped" it says no information found. Than even stranger, when I click on the number it says it has been delivered in Texas, (it's suppost to come to Maine) and the date says Jan 19.
How would you handle this information.
:confused:

It's probably just a recycled tracking number.

When does it say it shipped on the shipping status page behind cc? If it shipped today, I bet the Fed Ex computers haven't been updated yet.

May 2
so maybe that's just it.

Thanks

How long does it take HO to ship something after it is recieved? It seems like my first orders were here the next day and now I am waiting a little longer. What do you tell guest (for when to expect the products)?

I tell her within 2 weeks is the corporate line (it is if you look at the thank you letters generated by PP or P3), but she will almost always receive within a week.

It really depends on how busy and backed up the ware house is (and how large the order is). I submitted two orders on the same day about 2 hours apart. The first order was picked and shipped within 3 hours. The second order took 2 days to ship.

I always tell my guests within two weeks of when the host and I close the party. And I live in IL!!!

I'd rather have them pleasantly surprised when it arrives early than upset that it's taking so long.

I put a show in on May 1st and still in recieved status. I wonder what is going on with it.

It says they are currently shipping shows received April 30. I submitted one on Monday, and it still says received.At the end of the month they are usually backlogged, with consultants submitting all their shows at once.

This is true. I did not even think of that. DUH. LOL I want it to move though! It is my BIG show!

sailortena said:
It says they are currently shipping shows received April 30. I submitted one on Monday, and it still says received.

At the end of the month they are usually backlogged, with consultants submitting all their shows at once.

Oops, that would be me. I submitted four shows on the 30th. They are still on recieved aswell.

Related to Shipping Status Confusion: Anyone Else Experience This?

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

The shipping time for your order will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. We offer standard, expedited, and express shipping options. You can easily track the estimated delivery time for your order by entering your zip code during checkout.

2. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your order as long as it has not been shipped yet. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make the necessary changes. Once your order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

3. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We are currently working on expanding our shipping services to other countries. You can sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any changes to our shipping policies.

4. How can I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website. Please note that tracking information may take up to 24 hours to appear.

5. What if my order is missing items or arrives damaged?

If your order is missing items or arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team right away. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct items in a timely manner. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will gladly offer a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sfdavis918