• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PHILL Rewards: Triple Points on May 6th - Submit Shows Now!

you hit one of the triple points dates!I submitted a show on the 10th and got the points.Awesome!I just got a call from Phil, and apparently I am one of the lucky ones who hit a triple points day! I submitted a show on the 10th and got the points.Awesome!
So excited....I hit it again! I submitted a $733 show on the 16th!!!! Keep them coming:love:

Wahhhoooo!!! I submitted a $725 show on the 21st.... thats 2175 points!!! YAY thats the first date I have hit so far... and I have submitted 5 shows this month and I have one more to close today.... I hope the next date is today... :)

I submitted a show on the 21st, but I'm not seeing it registering on my incentive calculator...the email says that it should be listed though. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm wondering if it will show up tomorrow. If not, I guess I will be calling or emailing HO.

I sumbitted a $300 show on the 16th! Was supposed to submit over $1500 on the 21 but had to get checks for those shows! BUMMER!

I thought I submitted a $700 show on the 21st, but it was a $400...the other I put in on the 22nd. Oh, well at least I got one!! I just don't see the points on my calculator, and my May points don't even match my sales. So I just sent an email to HO. Hopefully they will be able to figure it out. Has anyone else had problems with their totals?

lesliec said:
ahhh nuts. i submitted the 15th and the 18th....
did you guys have better luck?

LOL... you submit the same as I do... always off by 1-2 days on the triple points..

I had one on the 16th.. I guess It is not a total loss for missing the 2nd show before the 15th!!

Newswire is posted....

TRIPLE POINTS

Tuesday, May 25th
Thursday, May 27th

Why am I suprised...I posted shows on the 24th and the 28th...Oh well it was a good month anyway

Sad, I was really hoping for the 28th!! I submitted an $1090 show that day!

Bummer, had one on the 28th. All the date were between the 8 shows that I submitted. Oh well, maybe I will get lucky with a recruit in June!!

YAHOO~~ I submitted a $1438 show on the 27th!! This will almost get me half way to Toronto~~~ Now if I could get a few recruits in June that would be HUGE!!!

Hit both days last week. Had my $1,000 show submitted in between them. Got 3 cooking and 1 catalog to hit the triples so I'm psyched. Like some others have said, now I gotta recruit!!

<H2> What is the PHILL Rewards program?</H2><p>The PHILL Rewards program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for submitting shows and growing their business.</p><H2> When is the triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards?</H2><p>The triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards will take place on Thursday, May 6th. This means that for every show you submit on that day, you will earn three times the usual amount of points.</p><H2> How do I participate in the triple points promotion on May 6th?</H2><p>In order to participate in the triple points promotion, you must submit shows on May 6th. Simply log into your consultant account and submit your shows on that day to earn triple points.</p><H2> I have already submitted shows earlier this month. Will they count towards the triple points promotion?</H2><p>No, unfortunately only shows submitted on May 6th will be eligible for triple points. However, any shows you submit on that day will earn triple points, even if you have already submitted them earlier in the month.</p><H2> What if I am unable to submit shows on May 6th?</H2><p>If you are unable to submit shows on May 6th, don't worry! There will be more opportunities in the future to earn triple points. Keep an eye out for future promotions and be sure to take advantage of them when they come up.</p>

What is the PHILL Rewards program?

The PHILL Rewards program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for submitting shows and growing their business.

When is the triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards?

The triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards will take place on Thursday, May 6th. This means that for every show you submit on that day, you will earn three times the usual amount of points.

How do I participate in the triple points promotion on May 6th?

In order to participate in the triple points promotion, you must submit shows on May 6th. Simply log into your consultant account and submit your shows on that day to earn triple points.

I have already submitted shows earlier this month. Will they count towards the triple points promotion?

No, unfortunately only shows submitted on May 6th will be eligible for triple points. However, any shows you submit on that day will earn triple points, even if you have already submitted them earlier in the month.

What if I am unable to submit shows on May 6th?

If you are unable to submit shows on May 6th, don't worry! There will be more opportunities in the future to earn triple points. Keep an eye out for future promotions and be sure to take advantage of them when they come up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferm
  • Jennie4PC