• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember to Submit Shows for Triple Points!

In summary, triple points are a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn three times the amount of points for every show they submit during a specific time period. To earn triple points, consultants must submit their shows between the designated start and end dates, which will be communicated through email and on the Pampered Chef website. Shows can be submitted by logging into the consultant account and clicking on the "Submit Shows" tab. All types of shows are eligible for triple points, but there are exclusions for shows that have already been submitted for regular points or do not meet the minimum sales requirement.
Gina M
Gold Member
Just a friendly reminder - today is January 10th - last day to submit shows for triple points. Make sure and double check your dates on your shows that held from January 5th through 10th and get them in pronto!:)

Got mine in today and I earned the Dots Tote bag! Yeah Me....

me too got my Dots tote too 2 shows 803.00 and 500.00 and some online orders wha hoo way to start January

me too! Yea -- love the dots bag!! :) I had two catalog shows -- one 420.00 one 220.00 and one 620 cooking show! I had two other cooking shows this week that won't close in time, but will still count towards my rolling backpack!! I love starting January off strong!

Hi there! Thank you for the reminder about the triple points deadline. I have already submitted all of my shows from January 5th through 10th, but I will definitely double check just to be safe. It's always great to take advantage of those extra points! Thanks again for the heads up. Happy selling!

What are triple points?

Triple points are a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn three times the amount of points for every show they submit during a specific time period.

When do I need to submit my shows to earn triple points?

You must submit your shows between the designated start and end dates of the triple points promotion. These dates will be communicated to you through email and on the Pampered Chef website.

How do I submit my shows for triple points?

To submit your shows for triple points, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Submit Shows" tab. From there, you can enter the necessary information for each show you have hosted.

Do all types of shows count for triple points?

Yes, all types of shows, including in-person parties, virtual parties, and catalog shows, are eligible for triple points as long as they are submitted within the designated time frame.

Are there any exclusions for earning triple points?

Yes, any shows that were already submitted for regular points cannot be resubmitted for triple points. Additionally, any shows that are cancelled or do not meet the minimum sales requirement will not be eligible for triple points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robynchefcanada
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies