• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg - Triple Points Dates -- I Got 4 Out of 7!!

In summary, Janice hit 2 triple points dates this month and is now up to 59,288 points. She is psyched to hit Maui in a few weeks.
jwpamp
Wow, the last 2 triple points dates are in the Newswire on CC and I got both of them. Small shows - $550 each, but hey, it all adds up!

I had 2 other dates also (each $900+ shows), so I am up to 44,000 points.

Thank goodness. I had to cancel a show when my MIL died 2 weeks ago and took that week off in addition to a planned week off last week. I did $4200 in sales in the first 2 weeks of May. I LOVE triple points!!

Maui here I come!

Way to go Janice! I'm so happy for you!!!! :party:

That's awesome Janice! I was really hoping for the 28th or 29th but didn't get it. Oh well!
Congratulations!

My newswire hasn't come in yet & is not in my spam folder! Weird!!! Can you share the dates please?ETA: Nevermind, I was totally spacing on the fact that I could look it up on Consultant's Corner! LOL

Oh, I just looked at it on CC -- under Managing Your Business>News you can use>Newswire

The dates are the 25th and 27th

Wow, and have a new Recruit signing tonight -- double recruiting points would be the bomb!

25th and 27th. You can also check Consultants corner. It's up there.

Woo hooo!!! Way to go, Janice!!

I got the 27th!! It was a $673 show and I'm psyched! I got a few others this month and I have NEVER gotten them before. Sweet bonus!! :)

Now, if I can get a RECRUIT because my last one was in March, so I believe I'm about to lose out on HO leads.:(:(:(:(:(

Congrats Janice & Becky!
I hit the 25th w/a $1500 show so I've hit 2 this month :) WAHOOOO!!!

AWESOME!!! Congratulations to all!!!:party:

Whahooo!!! Way to go! I hit the 25th with $856.00 submitted. I am up to 59288 points. I will see you guys in Maui!!

WOW! I am not worthy!!!!:pray:

baychef said:
WOW! I am not worthy!!!!:pray:

Oh pish. You are my Queen!:chef: Like I said Lulu. I will see ya in Maui! Oh yeah!

I hit 1 date and have a little over 51,000 points!!! I want the ribbon at conference that says 'I have already earned Silver level"

Amazing! Congrats to all!!

What are "Omg - Triple Points Dates" and how do they work?

"Omg - Triple Points Dates" are special promotional events offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn triple the amount of points for every dollar spent. These points can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases. For example, if you spend $100 during a "Triple Points Date," you will earn 300 points instead of the usual 100.

How often do "Omg - Triple Points Dates" occur?

The frequency of these events may vary, but they typically occur a few times a year. It's best to keep an eye out for announcements or promotions on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages to stay updated on upcoming "Triple Points Dates."

Do I need to do anything special to participate in "Omg - Triple Points Dates"?

No, there are no additional steps or requirements to participate in these events. Simply make a purchase during the specified time frame and your points will automatically be tripled.

Are there any exclusions for earning triple points during "Omg - Triple Points Dates"?

Yes, gift card purchases and shipping fees are not eligible for triple points. Additionally, any discounts or promotions applied to your purchase may affect the number of points earned.

How do I redeem my points earned during "Omg - Triple Points Dates"?

Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for discounts on future purchases. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Rewards" section to view your points balance and redeem them for a discount code to use at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • NooraK