• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was...

In summary, Phil from HO said that last week's triple points day was Thursday, May 6th, and that there are still 6 more triple points days that are going to be picked. Triple points are earned for shows and orders submitted on that day.
NooraK
Gold Member
...May 6th.

got a message from HO just now, from "Phil." He said that last week's triple points day was Thursday, May 6th, and that there are still 6 more triple points days that are going to be picked.

Triple points are earned for shows and orders submitted on that day.

OOO-La-La! Bring on 6,454 for 3 shows submitted that day! WAHOO! :)

Wow! I would not have gambled with putting in all 3 shows on one day. I would have spread them out one a day. Good for you!

letmepamperu13 said:
OOO-La-La! Bring on 6,454 for 3 shows submitted that day! WAHOO! :)

How fabulous for you! :D

I don't remember when I submitted. Can I look that up?

Go to Consultant Connection, and click on the second tab.

You know... I keep getting those calls and it does not go through. I can tell it is HO from the caller ID, but I cannot hear anything. This has happened for the last month or so
Weird!

It took a few seconds for the recording to start. What's annoying is that the system apparently doesn't recognize my voicemail, and doesn't re-start the message at the beep like some other pre-recorded messages I've gotten. If I don't answer, I'll get maybe a 3rd of whatever message was being sent to me when I check my voicemail.

Bummer submmitted one on the 6th, but it was an April Show!!

Stacie, I think that counts.

lesliec said:
Stacie, I think that counts.

No, it has to be held and submitted May 1 - 31.

Oh, oops, there I go again messing up that held and submittied thing.

Oh poo! I forgot it had to be held in May! Okay so cut that 6,000+ to a bit over 3,000~ not too sad about the rest- heck I'll take any extra points! and I had to laugh at this:
Wow! I would not have gambled with putting in all 3 shows on one day. I would have spread them out one a day. Good for you!
I am not that "on the ball" to think about spreading them out for the triple points. I was more focused on the weekend coming up at that point :)

I had a $450 show submitted that day! Yah!

What is "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..."?

"Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..." is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn triple points on their purchases. This promotion is typically announced by Phil, the CEO of Pampered Chef, and is only available for a limited time.

When is "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..."?

The specific date of "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..." varies each time it is announced. It is usually a surprise promotion, so customers will need to keep an eye out for an announcement from Phil to know when it is happening.

Do I need a special code to participate in "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..."?

No, customers do not need a special code to earn triple points on "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was...". As long as you make a purchase during the specified time frame, you will automatically receive triple points.

Can I earn triple points on any products during "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..."?

Yes, all products available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website are eligible for triple points during "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was...". This includes both new and sale items.

How do I redeem my triple points earned during "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..."?

Triple points earned during "Phil Called, Triple Points Day Was..." will automatically be added to your account and can be redeemed on a future purchase. Simply log into your account and your points will be available to use at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
Replies
Views
JAE