• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order a Garlic Press for 15.50 - Is There a Price Update?

In summary, a customer tried to order a garlic press for $15.50, but discovered it was listed for $15.75 in the new catalog. They asked if there was a product update available, but were told it would not be implemented until March 1st. They wondered if they could enter a March show to make the update, but were informed that it was not possible. Other participants in the conversation shared their experiences with updating shows and changing show types in Pampered Chef's system.
SillyChef
I just tried putting in a order for a garlic press. It rang up at 15.50. BUT in the new catalog it is 15.75, is there a product update that I can do?

SillyChef said:
I just tried putting in a order for a garlic press. It rang up at 15.50. BUT in the new catalog it is 15.75, is there a product update that I can do?
It won't change to $15.75 until March 1st.

even if I put the show in as a march show?

SillyChef said:
even if I put the show in as a march show?
I am not sure you can do that. You can't do the product update until then.

You have to wait until March 1st. ;)

SillyChef said:

That's a new problem, Margie! I haven't had to enter a March show order yet. Interesting to hear how long before we can enter March items. Did the order by any chance have a new item--curious if it took the new number yet.

Keep us posted.

I would imagine that since P3 will automatically update, HO won't do the update until March 1st.

Well actually the guest ordered 2 garlic presses. Now in the fall it was 15.50 now it is 15.75... So. That is where the dilema is. :D I thought it would update too. Kinda stinks.

I don't like that part at all. There is so much I do like about P3. Maybe tomorrow I'll call HO and inquire about that.

i know that with p3 you can't submit future shows. learned that from just playing around with it. when you go to the finish screen there with be a red dot saying cannot submit future date show

poohritz said:
i know that with p3 you can't submit future shows. learned that from just playing around with it. when you go to the finish screen there with be a red dot saying cannot submit future date show

Dave: you couldn't do that with the old PP either. The date has to be equal or after the date of the show to submit.

I just can't imagine not being able to put the orders in P3 now especially if someone is getting outside orders prior to their March 1st or 2nd show.:(

I found out that if you put a show in as a catalog show, you can't change it to any other type of show. I.E.. Cooking. Sometimes if my catalog host has a REALLY good show, I will change it to a cooking show. With PP3, you have to start from scratch.

I read that on CS something about that too Kim. I try to convert some catalog shows into cooking shows too when the show ends up better or we end up doing things to qualify it. Always a good idea to keep your slips handy in case you do have to delete the show and re-enter it to change the type of show. I know you can convert cooking into catalog from what I played with.

Related to Order a Garlic Press for 15.50 - Is There a Price Update?

1. How much does the garlic press cost?

The garlic press costs $15.50.

2. Is the price for the garlic press updated?

Yes, the price for the garlic press is currently $15.50. Any updates to the price will be reflected on our website.

3. Can I purchase the garlic press at a lower price?

The price for the garlic press is currently $15.50 and cannot be purchased at a lower price. However, we occasionally offer sales and discounts on select products.

4. Is the garlic press available for purchase?

Yes, the garlic press is currently available for purchase at the price of $15.50. Simply add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.

5. Are there any additional fees for purchasing the garlic press?

No, there are no additional fees for purchasing the garlic press. The price of $15.50 includes the cost of the product and standard shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frugalchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • mike nike