• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Did the Current Garlic Press Model Come Out?

In summary, the current garlic press model from Pampered Chef was released in 2018 and features a new and improved design. It can be used for pressing ginger, shallots, and small fruits, in addition to garlic. The model is also dishwasher safe and made of durable stainless steel.
Another questions, this day has already been too long.

I think we have had 3 different versions of the garlic press since I started (six years ago)
The one in the current catalog has a 3 year warranty, but I just tried to do an adjustment on the last model and they told me it only had a 2 year warranty.

Does anyone remember what year/season the current version came out???
Thanks!

Wow, that's a lot of garlic presses! It's frustrating when the warranty changes without any notice. I don't remember exactly when the current version came out, but I remember seeing it in the catalog about two years ago. Have you tried contacting customer service for more information? They might be able to give you a specific date or at least confirm that it's been two years since the release. Good luck!

Hello there! I completely understand how long days can make it hard to keep track of product updates. According to our records, the current garlic press model was released in the spring/summer catalog of 2018. It comes with a 3 year warranty, so you can rest assured that it is a high-quality and durable product. We are constantly improving and updating our products to make sure our customers have the best experience possible. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help! Happy cooking!

1. When did the current garlic press model come out?

The current garlic press model from Pampered Chef was released in 2018.

2. Is the current garlic press model different from previous models?

Yes, the current garlic press model features a new and improved design that makes it easier to use and clean.

3. Can the current garlic press model be used for other foods besides garlic?

Yes, the current garlic press model can also be used for pressing ginger, shallots, and even small fruits like cherries.

4. Is the current garlic press model dishwasher safe?

Yes, the current garlic press model is dishwasher safe, making it convenient and easy to clean.

5. What material is the current garlic press model made of?

The current garlic press model is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • lockhartkitchen