• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Garlic Press? Contact HO for Fast Delivery - 9/29 Show

In summary, to prevent your garlic press from chipping, it is recommended to peel the cloves before pressing them and to avoid pressing cloves with the skins still on. You can also use your garlic press for other foods such as ginger, shallots, nuts, and small fruits, but be sure to clean it thoroughly between uses. If your garlic press has already chipped, it is best to replace it with a new one. To properly clean your garlic press, disassemble it and use a small brush or toothpick to remove any bits of garlic stuck in the crevices, then wash and dry it before reassembling. When purchasing a garlic press, look for one made with durable materials such as stainless steel, a strong handle,
DandyG03
The garlic press I received in my consultant kit is chipping, the protective coating they coat it with is whats chipping on it. How do I go about getting it replaced? My first show is on 9/29 can HO get it to me by then do you think? I've never placed and order or had to return anything yet to HO so any guidance I can get on that would be very very much appreciated!:)

Call the solution center & tell them what is happening, also tell them that you have a show on such & such date & they will probably send you out a new. Sometimes they ask for the old one, sometimes they don't...HTH

My original one did that too! :( So I got another one for shows (nice and newer) and use the old one at home!

+-----Mine did too. I still use it, but need to replace for shows.

Thanks Ginger, that is such a help.:)

Sorry to hear others have had the same issue but out of all my other personal PC goods outside of my kit goodies - I love love love the garlic press SO much!! So when it started to chip I was bum'n a bit lol. But it sounds like it should be a easy fix, so yeah!!:)

Glad I could help. Mine just started chipping a little, but mine is almost 3 years old & has been put to the test WAY TOO many times...:D

Both of mine do that - but I just chalk it up to me putting it in the dishwasher. That dishwasher soap is soooo corrosive!

Is it supposed to be hand washed? Sorry too lazy to look that up right now.

1. How do I prevent my garlic press from chipping?

The best way to prevent your garlic press from chipping is to avoid pressing garlic cloves with the skins still on. The skins can cause the metal to bend and chip. Instead, peel the cloves before pressing them.

2. Can I use my garlic press for other foods?

Yes, many garlic presses can also be used for other foods such as ginger, shallots, nuts, and even small fruits like grapes and cherries. Just make sure to clean the press thoroughly between uses.

3. What should I do if my garlic press has already chipped?

If your garlic press has already chipped, it is best to replace it with a new one. Chipped metal can be sharp and can also affect the efficiency of the press.

4. How do I properly clean my garlic press?

To clean your garlic press, disassemble it and use a small brush or toothpick to remove any bits of garlic stuck in the crevices. Then, wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling.

5. What should I look for when purchasing a garlic press to prevent chipping?

When purchasing a garlic press, look for one that is made with sturdy and durable materials such as stainless steel. It is also important to choose one with a strong and sturdy handle to prevent bending and chipping. Additionally, make sure to read reviews and choose a reputable brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • babywings76