• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Garlic Press: How to Order?

In summary, to determine which replacement part you need for your garlic press, first identify the specific model and then visit the website or contact customer service for the corresponding part. You can order a replacement part even if your garlic press is no longer under warranty. To place an order, visit the website or contact customer service for assistance. The replacement parts are designed to fit the specific model of garlic press, but you can confirm with customer service if unsure. Delivery time for replacement parts may vary and can take 5-7 business days for standard shipping within the US. For more specific estimates, contact customer service.
rkarl
I have a customer that needs the cover/cleaner thing for the garlic press. What is the code to be able to order that? I looked on PamperedChef.com and couldn't find it. I know we are able to order replacement parts.

You can't just order the attachment. You have to order it through replacement part.

You have to print the replacement part order form and have them submit it with that. If you give it to them, they can mail it in and the parts ship directly to them - shipping is included in the replacement parts.

I'll get a link for you - hold on...

You can order it on PP or P3 as a non commission item, replacement part. There is no shipping fee by the way. You can specify where you want it delivered too!

1. How do I know which replacement part I need for my garlic press?

To determine which replacement part you need for your garlic press, first identify the specific model of your garlic press. This can usually be found on the box or the product itself. Then, visit our website or contact our customer service team to find the corresponding replacement part for your model.

2. Can I order a replacement part if my garlic press is no longer under warranty?

Yes, you can still order a replacement part for your garlic press even if it is no longer under warranty. Our replacement parts are available for purchase at any time.

3. How do I place an order for a replacement part for my garlic press?

You can place an order for a replacement part for your garlic press by visiting our website and searching for the specific part you need. You can also contact our customer service team and they can assist you with the ordering process.

4. Will the replacement part fit my current garlic press?

Yes, our replacement parts are specifically designed to fit the corresponding model of garlic press. However, if you are unsure, you can always contact our customer service team for confirmation.

5. How long will it take to receive my replacement part?

The delivery time for replacement parts may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for standard shipping within the US. For more specific delivery estimates, please contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jwpamp