• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Press Cleaning Tool Replacement

In summary, a garlic press cleaning tool replacement is a small, narrow brush or scraper designed to clean leftover garlic pieces and residue from a garlic press. It is necessary to keep your garlic press in good condition and should be replaced every few months or when it becomes worn or damaged. To use, simply insert the tool into the crevices and holes of the garlic press and scrub away any leftover pieces. While other tools can be used, a specifically designed cleaning tool will be more effective and hygienic.
jwpamp
There are 2 on the "replacement" order form. Does anyone know which one is for LAST SEASON'S garlic press? The one that is $2.25 or the one that is $2.50?

Thanks!

Garlic press gray cleaning tool (fits item # 2575, available trough 2/28/11) 257C - $2.25

Thank you, Zsu! I forgot that the Replacement Parts list was online....oops!

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the "Barbie Brush" will fit on the old press?

Hello! I am a consultant with Pampered Chef and I would be happy to help you with your question. The $2.25 garlic press is for last season's model, while the $2.50 one is for the current season. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is a garlic press cleaning tool replacement?

A garlic press cleaning tool replacement is a small tool designed to help clean a garlic press after use. It typically consists of a small, narrow brush or scraper that can fit into the small crevices and holes of a garlic press to remove any leftover garlic pieces or residue.

Why do I need a garlic press cleaning tool replacement?

Garlic can be quite sticky and can easily get stuck in the small holes and crevices of a garlic press. It can be difficult to clean out all the leftover garlic pieces by hand, which can lead to a build-up of bacteria and odors. A garlic press cleaning tool replacement makes it easier to thoroughly clean your garlic press and keep it in good condition.

How often should I replace my garlic press cleaning tool replacement?

The frequency of replacing your garlic press cleaning tool will depend on how often you use your garlic press and how well you maintain it. If you use your garlic press frequently, it is recommended to replace the cleaning tool every few months to ensure it is working effectively. If you notice the brush or scraper becoming worn or damaged, it is also a good idea to replace it.

How do I use a garlic press cleaning tool replacement?

To use a garlic press cleaning tool replacement, simply insert the brush or scraper into the holes and crevices of your garlic press and gently scrub away any leftover garlic pieces or residue. You may also use a small amount of soap and water for a more thorough cleaning. Rinse the tool and your garlic press with water afterwards.

Can I use a different tool to clean my garlic press?

While it is possible to use other tools such as a toothbrush or toothpick to clean your garlic press, a specifically designed garlic press cleaning tool replacement will be more effective and easier to use. Other tools may not be able to reach all the small crevices and holes, and may not be as hygienic as a dedicated cleaning tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dannyzmom