• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Cleaning Tool Replacement Part?

In summary, a garlic cleaning tool replacement part is a separate piece that can be purchased to replace a damaged or missing part of a garlic cleaning tool. It can be useful for ensuring efficient use of the tool, but not necessary if the tool is still in good condition. To determine compatibility, refer to the product manual or contact customer service. The replacement part can be purchased separately and is not included with the entire tool. Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products, including garlic cleaning tool replacement parts.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Which one is the one for the OLD Garlic press?
"Garlic Press Gray Cleaning Tool" - item # 257C $2.25
or
"Garlic Press Cleaning Tool" - item # 257D $2.50

I am going to guess based on the lower price and item # that is lower in the alphabet that the gray one is for the old GP...anyone know for certain?

Call HO Customer Service, they'll let you know.

I don't have time to wait on hold all morning - was hoping for a quicker reply here.

Ok - i got through - for anyone who may need the answer, too - my guess was right - it's the one for $2.25

You would think they would label one of them new style!

usually replavcement parts that the product has been disc. will say "available thru ... date"

Otherwise I was going to say prob the less exp. one

Glad you figured it out!

What is a garlic cleaning tool replacement part?

A garlic cleaning tool replacement part is a specific part of a garlic cleaning tool that can be purchased separately to replace a damaged or missing piece.

Do I really need a replacement part for my garlic cleaning tool?

If your garlic cleaning tool is missing a part or is not functioning properly, then a replacement part can be useful to ensure efficient and effective use of the tool. However, it is not necessary if your tool is still in good working condition.

How do I know which replacement part is compatible with my garlic cleaning tool?

You can refer to the product manual or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in determining which replacement part is compatible with your specific garlic cleaning tool model.

Can I purchase a garlic cleaning tool replacement part separately or does it come with the entire tool?

Garlic cleaning tool replacement parts can be purchased separately for your convenience. They do not come with the entire tool.

What is the return policy for garlic cleaning tool replacement parts?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products, including garlic cleaning tool replacement parts. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC