• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which part # is the cleaning tool for the garlic press?

In summary, a "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #" is a versatile tool that can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including countertops, floors, walls, and delicate items. The specific instructions for use may vary, but it is typically used with a cleaning solution and applied in a back-and-forth motion. Some versions of this tool may be suitable for both wet and dry cleaning, while others may only be suitable for one or the other. To keep it in good condition, it is important to clean it after each use and store it in a dry place. Depending on the type of tool, it may also require occasional maintenance.
flemings99
Gold Member
Client needs the old cleaning tool for the garlic press. Replacement parts doesn't say which part goes to which press, just one is listed as gray and one is listed as garlic press cleaning tool. Is it just me or are they both gray?

Thanks.

You have to read both lines - #2575 is the old one, #2576 is the one in the current catalog. ;)

Garlic Press (fits item #2575) (available through 2/28/11)
257C Gray Cleaning Tool 2.25

Garlic Press (fits item #2576)
257D Gray Cleaning Tool 2.50

Thanks, Sheila:

You must have pulled out the paper copy b/c I looked it up in PP+ and this is how it looks:
257C Garlic Press Gray Cleaning Tool 2.25
257D Garlic Press Cleaning Tool 2.50

Too bad they don't have a way in PP+ to make it clearer.

Didn't think about the paper copy being different than PP+.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the old cleaning tool for your garlic press. I completely understand your confusion with the replacement parts, as they can be a bit confusing to decipher. The gray cleaning tool is actually the one that goes with the garlic press, while the other one is for a different tool. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Happy cooking!

What is a "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #"?

A "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #" is a specific tool used for cleaning various surfaces and objects. It may have a specific part number for identification purposes.

What types of surfaces can be cleaned with a "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #"?

A "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #" can be used on a variety of surfaces, such as countertops, floors, walls, and even delicate items like electronics or glass.

How do I use a "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #"?

The specific instructions for using a "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #" may vary depending on the type and purpose of the tool. However, in general, it should be used with a suitable cleaning solution and applied to the surface in a back-and-forth motion.

Can a "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #" be used for both wet and dry cleaning?

It depends on the specific design and purpose of the tool. Some "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #" may be suitable for both wet and dry cleaning, while others may only be suitable for one or the other. It is important to read the instructions or consult the manufacturer for specific usage guidelines.

How do I clean and maintain a "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #"?

To keep your "Cleaning Tool--Which Part #" in good condition, it is recommended to clean it after each use and store it in a dry place. Depending on the type of tool, it may also require occasional maintenance, such as replacing worn-out parts or sharpening blades. Refer to the instructions or contact the manufacturer for specific maintenance guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dannyzmom