• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Replacement Part for Old Garlic Press?

In summary, to order a replacement part for your old garlic press, you can either contact the Customer Service team or search for the specific part on the website. If the part is no longer available, you can inquire about its availability. The cost and shipping time may vary and you can contact Customer Service for more information. If the part does not fit, you can contact Customer Service for assistance and they may be able to provide a replacement or refund.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Which one is the one for the OLD Garlic press?
"Garlic Press Gray Cleaning Tool" - item # 257C $2.25
or
"Garlic Press Cleaning Tool" - item # 257D $2.50

I am going to guess based on the lower price and item # that is lower in the alphabet that the gray one is for the old GP...anyone know for certain?

The replacements part form (available in the download area on cc) says:

Garlic Press (fits item #2575)(available through 2/28/11)
257C Gray Cleaning Tool $2.25

Garlic Press - NEW (fits item #2576)
257D Gray Cleaning Tool $2.50

It's hard to say for certain without more information, but based on the item numbers and prices, it does seem likely that the "Garlic Press Gray Cleaning Tool" (item # 257C $2.25) would be the one for the old garlic press. However, it's always best to double check with the seller or manufacturer to be sure. They may also have different cleaning tools for different models of garlic presses, so it's always a good idea to confirm before making a purchase.

Related to Replacement Part for Old Garlic Press?

1. How do I order a replacement part for my old garlic press?

To order a replacement part for your old garlic press, you can either contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-999-3436 or visit our website and search for the specific part you need.

2. Can I purchase a replacement part for my old garlic press if it is no longer available on your website?

Unfortunately, if the replacement part for your old garlic press is no longer available on our website, it means that it is currently out of stock. However, you can always contact our Customer Service team to inquire about the availability of the part.

3. How much does a replacement part for an old garlic press cost?

The cost of a replacement part for an old garlic press may vary depending on the specific part needed. Please contact our Customer Service team for more information on pricing.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement part for an old garlic press?

The shipping time for a replacement part for an old garlic press will depend on your location and the availability of the part. Our Customer Service team will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date.

5. Can I return a replacement part for an old garlic press if it doesn't fit?

If the replacement part for your old garlic press does not fit, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance. Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to provide a replacement or a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • dannyzmom