• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Plastic Piece for Garlic Press: Can I Order a Replacement?

I also lost the little plastic piece for the garlic press and ordered 2 as replacements ( a 2nd one for just in case). :) I received the package the other day and then envelope was sealed but empty! it only had a form in there stating that I had ordered 2 pieces but no pieces. LOLI called HO and they are sending out another 2.
Jillybill
I lost the little plastic piece for my garlic press! Are these available on supply order?

They are available as a replacement part....

in P3, add a NON-Commisionable order

It gets shipped directly to you (or a guest, if it's for them)
No shipping charges
Only tax
Does not count towards guest sales at a show, since it goes in as a seperate order

That little plastic part is my nemesis. :grumpy: I can't figure out how to re-attach it to the press.

DessertDivaFL said:
That little plastic part is my nemesis. :grumpy: I can't figure out how to re-attach it to the press.

The "stick" part of it hangs down and OVER the holes in the press!

(How do I know this so well? Who do you think finally took hers with her to a TEAM MEETING to ask?!!:blushing::blushing:;) )

ChefBeckyD said:
They are available as a replacement part....

I know it a replacement part!! My Director put hers down my garbage disposal when she did my show.. We fished what was left out, she said she'd be calling the home office to replace it. Seems that was the 3rd time she's needed to replace it.

I actually left mine at one of my very first shows, and the only thing we could figure is that it got tossed out accidentally. So I ordered two as replacement parts...one to use now and one to use later (since I'm klutzy and will probably lose it again at some point). :)

sklay723 said:
I actually left mine at one of my very first shows, and the only thing we could figure is that it got tossed out accidentally. So I ordered two as replacement parts...one to use now and one to use later (since I'm klutzy and will probably lose it again at some point). :)

I'd probably lose that second one before I needed it. lol Or at least not be able to find it until I bought yet another. :rolleyes:

I also lost the little plastic piece for the garlic press and ordered 2 as replacements ( a 2nd one for just in case). :) I received the package the other day and then envelope was sealed but empty! it only had a form in there stating that I had ordered 2 pieces but no pieces. LOL
I called HO and they are sending out another 2.

KellyTheChef said:
The "stick" part of it hangs down and OVER the holes in the press!

(How do I know this so well? Who do you think finally took hers with her to a TEAM MEETING to ask?!!:blushing::blushing:;) )

Yep, I didn't know how to attach it either and had to call my director when I just got it. She explained it to me that it kind of looks like a lion when you attach it. The long stick part looks like a lion's nose over the little holes that kind of look like where the whiskers would be.:)

Oh, duh! I didn't even think about ordering it as a replacement. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow (and how many!!).

Related to Lost Plastic Piece for Garlic Press: Can I Order a Replacement?

1. Where can I order a replacement plastic piece for my garlic press?

You can order a replacement plastic piece for your garlic press directly from Pampered Chef. You can either contact your consultant or visit our website to place an order.

2. How much does a replacement plastic piece for a garlic press cost?

The cost of a replacement plastic piece for a garlic press may vary, but it typically ranges from $5-$10. Please contact your consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

3. Can I order a replacement plastic piece if I didn't purchase my garlic press from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still order a replacement plastic piece for your garlic press even if you did not purchase it from Pampered Chef. However, please note that the replacement piece may not fit perfectly if it is not a Pampered Chef garlic press.

4. How long will it take to receive my replacement plastic piece for the garlic press?

The delivery time for a replacement plastic piece for a garlic press may vary depending on your location and shipping method. We recommend contacting your consultant or checking the delivery estimate on our website for a more accurate timeframe.

5. Can I return or exchange my replacement plastic piece for the garlic press?

We do not offer returns or exchanges on replacement parts, including plastic pieces for garlic presses. However, if you have any issues with your replacement piece, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • dannyzmom