• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Garlic Press Be Used to Squeeze Unpeeled Roasted Garlic Cloves?

In summary, to clean your Stoneware Baking Pan, hand wash it with warm water and mild dish soap, avoiding metal utensils and abrasive cleaners. For stubborn stains, use a baking soda and water paste to gently scrub the pan. It is not recommended to use a Bamboo Cutting Board to cut raw meat as it can absorb bacteria. Instead, use a separate cutting board specifically for raw meat. To season a Cast Iron Skillet, coat it with a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening and bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Our Glass Mixing Bowls are microwave-safe, but sudden temperature changes should be avoided. To sharpen Kitchen Knives, use a knife sharpener or honing steel at a 20-degree
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Here's one I've not come across in all my years - but it's a good question...can the Garlic Press be used to squeeze all the goodness out of unpeeled roasted garlic cloves?

dannyzmom said:
Here's one I've not come across in all my years - but it's a good question...can the Garlic Press be used to squeeze all the goodness out of unpeeled roasted garlic cloves?

No, the roasted garlic will be a gooey mess. It's easy to simply lightly squeeze the roasted clove out of the peel.

Unfortunately, the Garlic Press is not designed to squeeze the goodness out of unpeeled roasted garlic cloves. The press is designed to crush and mince garlic cloves that have already been peeled. Trying to use it on unpeeled roasted garlic cloves may result in damage to the press or difficulty in getting the cloves through the holes. It's best to peel the garlic cloves before using the press to ensure proper function and to avoid any potential mess or frustration.

1. How do I clean my Stoneware Baking Pan?

To clean your Stoneware Baking Pan, simply hand wash with warm water and a mild dish soap. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the surface of the pan. If there are any stubborn stains, you can use a small amount of baking soda and water to make a paste and gently scrub the pan.

2. Can I use my Bamboo Cutting Board to cut raw meat?

No, it is not recommended to use your Bamboo Cutting Board to cut raw meat. Bamboo is a porous material and can absorb bacteria, making it difficult to fully sanitize. It is best to use a separate cutting board specifically for raw meat to prevent cross-contamination.

3. How do I season my Cast Iron Skillet?

To season your Cast Iron Skillet, coat the surface with a thin layer of vegetable oil or solid shortening. Place the skillet in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Let it cool before wiping off any excess oil. This process will create a non-stick surface and prevent rusting.

4. Can I put my Glass Mixing Bowls in the microwave?

Yes, our Glass Mixing Bowls are microwave-safe. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a cold bowl in a hot oven or microwave, as this can cause the glass to crack or break.

5. How do I sharpen my Kitchen Knives?

To sharpen your Kitchen Knives, use a knife sharpener or a honing steel. Hold the sharpener at a 20-degree angle and slide the blade back and forth across the sharpener. For a honing steel, hold the steel vertically and run the blade against it at a 20-degree angle, alternating sides. Remember to always use caution when handling sharp knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kimbo
  • chefmelody