• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Our Delicious Garlic Oil Chicken Recipe!

In summary, the speaker is happy that they have the new oil and are excited to try it out. They recommend using it on chicken, bread, and veggies.
jenniferlynne
I just want to start by saying, I am THRILLED that we have this oil now. I didn't care much for the basil oil but used to use garlic oil from Wildtree Herbs. Here is one of my favorite ways to use it. I'm going to demo this at our next Cluster Meeting.

Take your Executive grill pan and place boneless skinless chicken breasts in it. Pour a little garlic oil over the chicken and then sprinkle with Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub. Place grill press on chicken and cook. Can repeat oil and spices on other side if you want.

We eat this at home all the time!!! The kids love it. My husband and I like to cut it up and put in on a salad (this chicken is awesome with ranch dressing!). Wildtree Herbs sells a spice called Rancher steak rub, and it's the same thing as our Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic. Hope you all like it!

Love the new oil, but I also love the basil oil as well. I'm so happy they added the garlic oil. Anybody who hasn't tried it must!

yum!! That sounds great. I'll have to try it.:)

Gee thanks for the tip....;)

I used the oil on fresh baked bread w/the crushed herb and garlic rub, put in the oven. YUMMY Awsome garlic toast!! Ah it's to late to eat and now it's all I can think about!:)

rennea said:
I used the oil on fresh baked bread w/the crushed herb and garlic rub, put in the oven. YUMMY Awsome garlic toast!! Ah it's to late to eat and now it's all I can think about!:)
It's not too late....I just had a piece of cake....so go for it!

I also love the garlic oil it smells so good lol we love garlic I used it the other day I brushed some over some chicken breasts and put some of the crushed peppercorn & garlic rub on it and baked it my house smelled so good lol

Used the garlic oil today. It's great. I also love the basil oil to saute veggies. YUm!

Sounds so yummy.....I love the peppercorn crushed garlic on chicken!

Sounds good - I make a herb bread and use the other oil for dipping - put a little sea salt in with it and it is great. I'm anxious to try this oil sometime.

1. How do I make the garlic oil chicken recipe?

To make our delicious garlic oil chicken recipe, you will need chicken breasts, garlic cloves, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Start by mincing the garlic and combining it with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Then marinate the chicken breasts in the mixture for at least 30 minutes. Finally, cook the chicken on a grill or in a pan until it is fully cooked. Enjoy!

2. Can I use a different type of oil for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of oil for this recipe. However, we recommend using olive oil for its rich flavor and health benefits. You can also try using avocado oil or coconut oil for a different twist on the recipe.

3. How long do I need to marinate the chicken for?

We recommend marinating the chicken for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to soak in. However, you can marinate it for longer if desired. Just make sure to refrigerate the chicken while it is marinating.

4. Can I use this recipe for other types of meat?

Yes, you can use this recipe for other types of meat, such as pork or beef. Just adjust the cooking time according to the type and thickness of the meat. You can also use this marinade for vegetables or tofu for a vegetarian option.

5. How can I make this recipe healthier?

To make this recipe healthier, you can use lean chicken breast, reduce the amount of oil used, and add more vegetables to the dish. You can also substitute the salt with a salt-free seasoning blend and use low-sodium soy sauce instead of salt. Additionally, grilling the chicken instead of pan-frying can also make it a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenBlake
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50