• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Garlic Press for Spring/Summer: Questions Answered

In summary, the garlic press is coming out with a new design with a cleaner in the handle. The price is the same, and the hopper is the same size.
Chefcouts
I was seeing that the Director's benefit and some of the rewards for the Nov/Dec Sales promotion includes a garlic press. Does this mean that they're coming out with a new one for the Spring/summer? Thanks!

Yes, just a very slight redesign. you can see it in the new Special Edition Consultant's News which is on CC.

I hope I don't lose the cleaning thingy anymore with this design :)

OK I looked and I can't find it on Consultant's corner. I looked under the Consultant News for January. I'm only a consultant, is that why I can't see it yet?

Consultant's Corner > Latest Updates > Managing Your Business > Special Edition Consultant's NewsYou'll find the new products (including the garlic press)

The only real difference is the handle design - the cleaning tool snaps down inside the handle now so you don't have to take it off the end, and lose it 50 million times!!!!

I tried it out at Leadership - it works the same as our current one and feels the same. The difference is in the top handle - it is hollow instead of solid, and in the hollow is a center "spine" that the new cleaner-outer-thingamabob fastens onto.The price is the same too - YAY!

is the "hopper" bigger on the new one...just got my SAT pkg & it looks a bit bigger to me...but I'm not where I can compare it to my old one

scottcooks said:
I tried it out at Leadership - it works the same as our current one and feels the same. The difference is in the top handle - it is hollow instead of solid, and in the hollow is a center "spine" that the new cleaner-outer-thingamabob fastens onto.

The price is the same too - YAY!

I love that word!! And of course, it's always nice to see someone else use that kind of language. LOL

Mel92504 said:
is the "hopper" bigger on the new one...just got my SAT pkg & it looks a bit bigger to me...but I'm not where I can compare it to my old one

Nope, it's the same, I thought it was bigger too, but after I compared it's the exact same size all over, just that difference inside the handle... even so, I still want to try it out! Can't wait to start doing all of my cooking for the Super Bowl party and try everything out.... and I'm figuring what to serve in all of my new Bamboo dishes and the Chips & Dip bowl and everything. Just need to add another recipe or 2 so I can use the mini baker and the SS Square Pan!

I have to admit, I'm really liking the new design! I can never figure out how to get the old tool back on! I don't normally have problems with things like that, but for some reason I just can not do it!

scottcooks said:
I tried it out at Leadership - it works the same as our current one and feels the same. The difference is in the top handle - it is hollow instead of solid, and in the hollow is a center "spine" that the new cleaner-outer-thingamabob fastens onto.

The price is the same too - YAY!

Why is it that I understand completely what you are saying?!?! I think this should be the new "technical" term for the cleaner-outer-thingamabob!:D

I just did the big reveal for DH and he said he likes this one better with the cleaner in the handle. This is a guy who could care less about such things as a cleaner-outer-thingamabob but for some reason he was impressed.

Related to New Garlic Press for Spring/Summer: Questions Answered

1. What makes the new garlic press different from other garlic presses?

The new garlic press is designed with a larger and more comfortable handle, making it easier to grip and use. It also has a built-in cleaning tool, making clean-up a breeze. Additionally, the press is made from high-quality stainless steel for durability and longevity.

2. Can the new garlic press handle large cloves of garlic?

Yes, the new garlic press is designed to handle both small and large cloves of garlic. The wider chamber allows for larger pieces of garlic to be pressed without any difficulty.

3. How do I clean the new garlic press?

The new garlic press has a built-in cleaning tool that can be used to remove any leftover garlic pieces from the chamber. For tougher residue, the press is also dishwasher safe.

4. Is the new garlic press suitable for people with hand mobility issues?

Yes, the larger and more comfortable handle of the new garlic press makes it easier to use for those with hand mobility issues. The built-in cleaning tool also eliminates the need for additional hand movements during clean-up.

5. Can I use the new garlic press for other ingredients besides garlic?

While the new garlic press is primarily designed for garlic, it can also be used for other small ingredients such as ginger, shallots, and nuts. However, it may not be as effective as a specialized tool for those ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
Replies