• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Garlic Press: Tips and Tricks for Product Images

In summary, the garlic press is made of durable stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. It works by squeezing the handles together to crush garlic cloves, and can also be used for other foods such as ginger and nuts. It is designed for easy use with comfortable handles and a simple squeezing motion.
nycchef
Does anyone know how to find a picture of the garlic press, or any other product for that matter? Thanks!

The catalogs or on the website!

pc.comall the products are there with pictures.

When making my flyers- I go to my website and update a picture cut and paste. I then put my picture back on my website the way I wanted it.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to all of our product images. If you let me know which products you are interested in, I would be happy to provide you with pictures. Just send me a message with the specific items and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

Related to Find the Perfect Garlic Press: Tips and Tricks for Product Images

What materials is the garlic press made of?

The garlic press is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use.

Is the garlic press dishwasher safe?

Yes, the garlic press is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

How does the garlic press work?

Simply place a clove of garlic inside the press and squeeze the handles together to crush the garlic through the small holes, resulting in finely minced garlic.

Is the garlic press easy to use?

Yes, the garlic press is designed for easy use with comfortable handles and a simple squeezing motion.

Can the garlic press also be used for other foods?

Yes, the garlic press can also be used to crush and mince ginger, nuts, and other small foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kimbo
  • Chefcouts