• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Won't My Garlic Press Tool Fit?

In summary, the garlic tool won't fit the press because the "finger" of the scraper goes over the holes of the press.
kisrae
Gold Member
Any idea why my garlic tool wont fit the press? I had to replace the "scraper" and it wont fit. I'm not sure if the press had been changed. I just started in June.
Thanks.;)

kisrae said:
Any idea why my garlic tool wont fit the press? I had to replace the "scraper" and it wont fit. I'm not sure if the press had been changed. I just started in June.
Thanks.;)
Those things are tricky. Its sort of like a puzzle. LOL!!!

It still takes me some time...make sure it is open when you snap it on :)

Yeah, even after 1 year with mine I still dont' always get mine to fit right away. I usually try to put it on backwards or upside down! LOL!

My Director told me a good tip that helps me with the Garlic Press The "finger" of the scraper goes over the holes of the press. HTH.

When I first opened the box, I took off the tool without paying any attention to how it went on. I had to have my recruiter talk me through putting it back together. Felt kinda silly, glad to hear other people have trouble, too. :D

pixel-_ said:
My Director told me a good tip that helps me with the Garlic Press The "finger" of the scraper goes over the holes of the press. HTH.

Ha! So glad you posted that, I was trying to figure out how to explain it! I have always struggled with it. Now I try to remember that the flat part of the scraper (the "finger") goes against the flat part of the press (the holes).

I got it!! Thanks!

It took me awhile when I first started using mine too to remember how to put it back on. Once you do it you won't forget! Nice to know it happens to all of us!

LisaVH said:
When I first opened the box, I took off the tool without paying any attention to how it went on. I had to have my recruiter talk me through putting it back together. Felt kinda silly, glad to hear other people have trouble, too. :D

Remingded me of why I hated the Rubic's Cube:eek:

It used to really tick me off when my dad got that stupid square all matched up. LOL

1. Why won't my garlic press tool fit my garlic?

There could be a few reasons why your garlic press tool is not fitting your garlic. First, make sure you are using the correct size garlic cloves for your press. Some presses may only accommodate smaller cloves. Also, check if there are any obstructions or debris in the press that may be preventing a proper fit. Lastly, ensure that you are using the correct technique when pressing the garlic, as this can also affect the fit.

2. Can I adjust the size of my garlic press tool?

Unfortunately, most garlic press tools are not adjustable and are designed to fit a specific size of garlic cloves. If your tool is not fitting your garlic, it may be time to invest in a new one that better suits your needs.

3. How do I clean my garlic press tool?

To clean your garlic press tool, first remove any excess garlic or debris from the press. Then, soak it in warm, soapy water for a few minutes. Use a small brush or toothpick to remove any remaining bits of garlic. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.

4. Can I use my garlic press tool for other foods?

While some garlic press tools may claim to be multipurpose, it is not recommended to use them for other types of food. The design and mechanics of the tool are specifically tailored for garlic and may not work as effectively on other foods.

5. How do I know if my garlic press tool is high-quality?

A high-quality garlic press tool should be made of durable materials such as stainless steel and have a sturdy construction. It should also have a comfortable grip and be easy to use. Reading reviews and doing research on different brands can also help determine the quality of a garlic press tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • RossDeb2