• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should Guests Order Replacement Parts?

In summary, if someone at a party needs replacement parts, they need to order them through P3 and there will be two separate charges on their card.
beckysuem
If I don't order replacement parts for my guests, can they order them themselves online? I do have a website. Thanks.

You need to order them for them. It's free shipping, so that makes it easier!!!

If someone at a party needs replacement parts, I have them write it in on their order. The shipping is free, but replacement parts are still taxed. I submit the order for them on P3. You can always just hand them a Replacment Parts Order Form and they can do the rest...

lt1jane said:
If someone at a party needs replacement parts, I have them write it in on their order. The shipping is free, but replacement parts are still taxed. I submit the order for them on P3. You can always just hand them a Replacment Parts Order Form and they can do the rest...

Yep, this is what I do. It's great customer service if you submit it for them. People tend to put things off if it's left up to them. If they need something, you can easily submit it and get it for them. If it's left up to them, they'll lose the paper or wish that you would've just done it for them to save them the hassle. KWIM?

If they are using a credit card, I tell them that there will be 2 separate charges on their card, just so they are aware. One is from the show, the other is the replacement part. It's a good idea to have at least one copy of the replacement parts order form handy at shows, because you never know when someone is going to need something.

Please keep in mind that replacement parts are NOT returnable/refundable...
I just ordered a replacement part of a clear collar (for chopper) for a customer and come to find out she had the OLD food chopper...I called to see about doing a refund and return but the rep told me that they don't take them back so I basically have to give her $8 of my own to keep her happy...and she lives over an hour away from me so there really isn't a chance I will be able to get that part back to have in case anyone else wants it. Needless to say, I'm not happy about it and I don't think that policy is right, but just keep it in mind and make sure you absolutely order the right thing!

I was looking at the latest replacement parts list and noticed the mail in order option is no longer available. The only way to order replacement parts is through Pampered Partner Plus which means through a consultant. I have given the form out in the past with instructions on how to order but will have to change that in the future. Hope this helps.

You're right! The main pc.com website used to have a replacement part form that anyone could print out and mail to PC. It seems to be gone. Thanks for the heads-up, I won't tell anyone to try that anymore.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "How Should Guests Order Replacement Parts?"

1. How can I order replacement parts as a guest?

Guests can order replacement parts by visiting the website of the retailer or manufacturer where they purchased the product. On the website, there should be a section for customer service or support, where guests can find information on how to order replacement parts.

2. Do I need any information or documentation to order replacement parts?

It is helpful to have the product model number and/or serial number when ordering replacement parts. This information can usually be found on the product itself or on the original packaging. In some cases, guests may also need to provide proof of purchase.

3. How long does it typically take to receive replacement parts?

The time it takes to receive replacement parts can vary depending on the retailer or manufacturer. Some may offer expedited shipping for an additional cost, while others may have a standard shipping time. It is best to check the website or contact customer service for more specific information.

4. Can I order replacement parts for any product, even if I didn't purchase it directly from the retailer or manufacturer?

In most cases, replacement parts can only be ordered for products that were purchased from the retailer or manufacturer. If the product was purchased from a third-party seller, it is best to contact them directly for information on ordering replacement parts.

5. Is there a warranty for replacement parts?

The warranty for replacement parts may vary depending on the retailer or manufacturer. Some may offer a limited warranty, while others may not have a warranty at all. It is important to check the terms and conditions before ordering replacement parts to understand the warranty coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HelperChef