• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Things Were Going Well Last Week. Now I Have Gone From 4 Shows

In summary, to get back on track after a slow week of shows, reach out to past customers and offer incentives for hosting a show. To prevent a drop in shows, consistently follow up with potential hosts and offer different types of shows. Having a strong network of hosts is crucial for a successful Pampered Chef business, as they can refer you to more potential customers. During slow weeks, offer special promotions and focus on upselling or showcasing new products. To stay motivated, remember your why, attend training events, and stay positive about the potential for growth and success.
StephsKitchen
Ok, things were going well last week. Now I have gone from 4 shows down to 2. And one of those hosts was signing up this month. Quite irritated because all the effort I put in last week.... sent out the packets. I am going on a field trip tomorrow with my daughters 1st grade class, and then to do my meeting tomorrow night, so no real chance to make calls. Not really in the mood right now to make calls so it wouldn't benefit me to well. I am more then a little irritated and frustrated!!!! When you do the work, then it just turns to crap. Sorry guys.... really not happy right now.

Stephanie

I had 4 shows this month. I already make the packets and printed out the info. Two rescheduled!! I see why a lot of consultants get frustrated.

, I completely understand your frustration. It can be so disheartening when things seem to be going well and then suddenly take a turn for the worse. It sounds like you have put a lot of effort into your business and it's frustrating when it doesn't seem to pay off. However, try not to let this setback discourage you. Sometimes things don't always go as planned, but that doesn't mean you should give up. Take some time to regroup and focus on your priorities. Perhaps take a break from making calls and spend some quality time with your daughter on the field trip. Remember, success is not always a straight path. There will be ups and downs, but it's important to stay positive and keep pushing forward. Don't let this one setback discourage you from reaching your goals. Keep pushing and I'm sure things will turn around for you. Hang in there!

1. How can I get back on track after a slow week of shows?

One way to get back on track is to reach out to past customers and book more shows. You can also offer incentives for hosting a show, such as discounts or free products.

2. What can I do to prevent a drop in shows?

Make sure to consistently follow up with potential hosts and stay organized with your bookings. Offer different types of shows, such as virtual or themed shows, to keep things interesting for your customers.

3. How important is it to have a strong network of hosts?

Having a strong network of hosts is crucial for a successful Pampered Chef business. These hosts can refer you to their friends and family, helping you to book more shows and reach more potential customers.

4. What are some strategies for increasing sales during slow weeks?

Offering special promotions or discounts can entice customers to make a purchase. You can also focus on upselling or showcasing new products to generate more sales.

5. How can I stay motivated during a slow period?

Remember your why and the reasons you joined Pampered Chef. Use this time to learn new skills, attend training events, and connect with other consultants for support. Also, stay positive and focus on the potential for growth and success in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • missmindym
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
confusedturtle