• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie in Another Pan

In summary, the process for making the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie involves preheating the oven to 350 degrees, mixing together the brownie ingredients, pouring the mixture into a skillet, and baking for 25-30 minutes. Other types of pans can be used but may require adjusted baking times. The recipe typically makes 8 servings, but this may vary. Different types of chocolate can be used and the brownie can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving.
freddydress
Gold Member
The host at one of my November shows is wanting the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie but has only a convection oven which may not be large enough for the 12" Skillet that I usually make it in. Has anyone made it in anything else?

I did it in the 10" skillet before I got the 12". There was so much mix I thought it was going to overflow. The cooking time was also about 45 minutes longer.

Hi there! I haven't personally made the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie, but I have some ideas for alternative options that your host could try. One option could be to make the brownie in a regular baking dish or cake pan instead of a skillet. They could also try using a smaller skillet, such as a 10" or 8" one, and adjust the baking time accordingly. Another option could be to make individual servings in ramekins or muffin tins. I hope this helps and that your November show is a success!

1. What is the process for making the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

The process for making the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie is simple. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, mix together the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in a bowl until well combined. Next, pour the mixture into a skillet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are crispy and the center is still slightly gooey. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream on top.

2. Can I use a different type of pan besides a skillet?

Yes, you can use a different type of pan if you don't have a skillet. A 9-inch round cake pan or an 8x8 inch square baking dish will work just as well. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How many servings does the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie make?

The Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie recipe typically makes about 8 servings. However, this may vary depending on the size of your skillet and how big you cut the brownie slices.

4. Can I use a different type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of chocolate for this recipe. Bittersweet or dark chocolate will work well in this recipe, but you can also use milk chocolate if you prefer a sweeter taste. Just make sure to use high-quality chocolate for the best results.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. You can mix together the brownie batter and pour it into the skillet, then cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the batter is cold when you put it in the oven. You can also bake the brownie ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • n8vtxn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies