• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownies in the Executive Skillet?

In summary, the author is still working on earning her skillet for free, but has a September host who doesn't like cake, but likes brownies. She was thinking about baking brownies in the executive family skillet, but hasn't tried it yet. She was also thinking about making the new nutty carmel brownies in it.
mhrivera
I am still working on earning my skillet for free, but I have a September host who doesn't like cake, but likes brownies. I was thinking about baking brownies in the executive family skillet, but haven't tried it yet. I was also thinking about making the new nutty carmel brownies in it.

I could always bake the brownies in the bar pan and make something else in the skillet, but I wanted to know your thoughts! Thanks!

There is a recipe for Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownies in a Season's Best from about 2 years ago - it is amazing!!!

This sounds delicious! I found the recipe, but what do you do for the 35-40 minute baking time?

You can quickly make the brownies, get them in the oven then do introductions, a catalog walk-through, queen of shoppers, pass the product, your booking and recruiting commercials, etc.

mhrivera said:
This sounds delicious! I found the recipe, but what do you do for the 35-40 minute baking time?

I do them at the very beginning of the show.......have them in the oven probably 5-10 minutes after I begin. Then, I talk about the cookware, pass around the small saute pan w/ the ice cube demo.....show them sliced almonds toasted in the small bar pan, talk about stoneware, open a can of cherry pie filling, pour cherries and almonds into 2 small SA bowls w/ caddy - talk about SA - have everyone share their favorite PC product and how they use it.....take the molten choc. skillet brownie out of the oven and serve it. :D (oh and I've also talked about host specials, guest specials, etc.......) usually the time works out just about right.

Thanks for the tips! I think I will offer this in September (maybe more months if it is sucessful!) I really like the almonds and cherries as condiments also! Maybe a quick salsa would be nice too. I know I could talk for that long, just not sure if everyone would pay attention that long!

Related to Brownies in the Executive Skillet?

1. How do I make brownies in the Executive Skillet?

To make brownies in the Executive Skillet, preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare the skillet by greasing it with cooking spray or butter. Mix together your favorite brownie mix according to the package instructions and pour the batter into the skillet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the brownies cool before slicing and serving.

2. Can I use any brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any brownie mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a fudgy or chewy brownie mix for the best results. You can also try adding in extra chocolate chips or nuts for added flavor and texture.

3. How many servings does the Executive Skillet brownie recipe make?

The number of servings will depend on the size of your skillet and how big you cut your brownies. On average, the Executive Skillet brownie recipe can serve 8-10 people.

4. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the recipe. For example, you can use a gluten-free brownie mix for a gluten-free version or replace the oil with applesauce for a healthier option. Just keep in mind that the final result may vary slightly.

5. Do I need to preheat the skillet before pouring in the brownie batter?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the skillet before pouring in the brownie batter. This will help ensure even baking and prevent the brownies from sticking to the skillet. You can also preheat the skillet in the oven while you mix the brownie batter for a few minutes before pouring in the batter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • DebPC