1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Molten chocolate skillet brownie at shows??

1. n8vtxn

n8vtxn Member

Hi! I am doing the molten chocolate skillet brownie at a show for the first time this week and I'm a little nervous about it - I've never done anything that will be in the oven for 40 min so I am also doing the cool and creamy chocolate fondue to use a little time. Plus I only have the stirfry skillet, which I think will be fine, but...

Have any of you done this at a show and do you have any tips, thoughts, suggestions? I know everyone says it tastes awesome, but I haven't heard any feedback on how the show actually went. Please ease my nerves! :)

Thanks, y'all are always such a huge help!
    Leesa

Oct 16, 2005
  2. pcjulie

pcjulie Member

What I'd do...

I would start the Skillet Brownie before the guests arrive. Then I would do my intro. and make the Fondue. While the Fondue is chilling I would discuss how I made the cake and then do the almond and powdered sugar for the brownie. If you need to kill more time, prepare some of the dippers for the Fondue like cinnamon tortillas chips (shows Stoneware) or cut apples with Apple Wedger. Good luck! :)

Julie Myers
    Independent Kitchen Consultant

Oct 16, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted