• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocoalate Cherry or Turtle Skillet Cake?

In summary, the Chocolate Cherry or Turtle Skillet Cake recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It includes chocolate cake mix, cherries, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans. Any type of chocolate cake mix can be used, but the texture and flavor may vary. The total time to make this cake is about 1 hour, with 20 minutes of hands-on time. It can also be made in a regular cake pan, with adjusted baking time. Cherries can be substituted for other fruits, but sugar may need to be adjusted for sweetness.
mechelle
Which is better? I am going to do the whole chicken in the DCB for my show on Friday and my host wants a chocolate cake so I thought I would do a skillet cake instead of something else in stoneware. What do you all think?

I think 2 recipes is too much. If the host wants to do someting before you get there...or you get there early and do it, fine. I just think 2 recipes make the show last too long.

I make the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake at my show as a 2nd recipe. But I mix up the batter and have it in the pan ahead of time- so the emo is pretty short- mostly cookware.

1. What is the recipe for the Chocolate Cherry or Turtle Skillet Cake?

The recipe for the Chocolate Cherry or Turtle Skillet Cake can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes ingredients such as chocolate cake mix, cherries, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate cake mix for this recipe. However, the texture and flavor may vary slightly.

3. How long does it take to make the Chocolate Cherry or Turtle Skillet Cake?

The total time for this recipe is about 1 hour, including prep and baking time. However, the actual hands-on time is only about 20 minutes.

4. Can I make this cake in a regular cake pan instead of a skillet?

Yes, you can make this cake in a regular cake pan. Just be sure to adjust the baking time according to the instructions on the cake mix box.

5. Can I substitute the cherries for another type of fruit?

Yes, you can substitute the cherries for another type of fruit, such as strawberries or raspberries. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar used in the recipe to accommodate for the sweetness of the fruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm