• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any suggestions for a brownie dessert??

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I made the choc. molten skillet brownie for my family tonight, they liked it but said it definitely needed to be served with milk and or icecream to even the richness out. I have a bunco show that I want to keep simple and do some kind of simple brownie recipe in our skillet to show off cookware. Anyone have suggestions?

thanks!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
what about creamy mint brownie?

It sounds simple! Has anyone ever tried this one? It sounds yummy since I love mint!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
I've never made that but at our cluster meeting this week, we each picked a recipe to make and bring. Gina (a fellow chef success-er! :) ) made the Berries and Cream Brownie Squares, which were REALLY good!

I agree, the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie is best with ice cream since it is very rich. I made the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake three times over the weekend at shows. Yum!

R

RachelNguyen

With the molten brownie, I found that it is critical to add the nuts. They, too, help cut the richness. If not with ice cream, how about some cool whip or even whipped cream in a can? It's delicious that way!

Love,
Rachel

P

PamperedByJulie

modify recipe

RachelNguyen said:
With the molten brownie, I found that it is critical to add the nuts. They, too, help cut the richness. If not with ice cream, how about some cool whip or even whipped cream in a can? It's delicious that way!

Love,
Rachel

I've been doing this recipe, but the cook time was killing me because 35 minutes is a long time and people want to get going. Also, some microwaves are more powerful than others and 2 cup of water with the chocolate sauce can still boil over in the large microcooker. So, my solution to both was to cut the water to 1.5 cups. That reduces the cook time to about 25 minutes and gets rid of the boil over risk.

P

PamperedByJulie

great in the summer

BethCooks4U said:
Everyone loves the Tiramisu Brownie Squares in the All The Best Cookbook!

I love doing this recipe in the summer because it's a no bake, so the host doesn't have to crank the A/C. Also, this one tastes great, even if you accidently forget the cheesecake pudding. :)

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Bake time..

PamperedByJulie said:
I've been doing this recipe, but the cook time was killing me because 35 minutes is a long time and people want to get going. Also, some microwaves are more powerful than others and 2 cup of water with the chocolate sauce can still boil over in the large microcooker. So, my solution to both was to cut the water to 1.5 cups. That reduces the cook time to about 25 minutes and gets rid of the boil over risk.

When a recipe has a long bake time such as the molten skillet brownie, I always put it in the oven as my guests are arriving at the show. Thus the brownie is baking while we are doing introductions, talking about products, and possibly another recipe. I talk about the cookware for this demo a good 10 minutes...guess that is why I already have over 2000 points! I have a piece of the professional and executive we pass around.

I prefer this recipe as a second recipe or a B recipe.