• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Will Never Look at the Pink Mini Scoop the Same Way Again!

In summary, a woman at a show last night pointed out that the Pink Mini Scoop looked like a boob, and this has been stuck in the minds of some of the guests at recent shows.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Sorry for the long title but it is a very funny story.

I had a very rowdy show last night (very fun but rowdy). I was showing off the new pink items when one of the ladies said that from the top, the Pink Mini Scoop looks like a BOOB! You know when someone mentions something and you think of it every time you see that item again. Well, that is permentaly (sp?) stuck in my head! I had a show tonight and started talking about the pink products and couldn't help but mention what the lady pointed out last night!

The Boobie Scoop has a nice ring to it don't you think!!:p

hahahah, now that I think about it, she kind of has a point! heheh!
Let's see how many boobie scoops we can sell!

It's the same with the EAD and the whipped cream bikini a host's mom told my director! I will never not think of that story when I see the EAD!

funny you mentioned that. Last month, my director said that a guest asked if it was a boob because of breast cancer awareness month. Some minds thinks alike. LoL

When I took the scoop out of the package, my DH looked at it & said the exact same thing! He's really right though! :D

I had a customer once say that the Mini-Whipper looked like an IUD.....never could talk about it at shows after that!

:eek: When I showed the scoop to my DH he said it looked like something to use to give a urine sample.

So far I have sold 7 boobie scoops.

When I read this earlier today I thought everyone had odd imaginations. I had looked at the scoop and saw nothing at all the would make you think of....anything other than a "container with a flat side". After reading this I went and picked it up...turned it all around...and then...OH MY :eek: ..you are right!!

I took it in to show my teenage daughter. I held it up and said, "What do you think this looks like?" She stared at it a minute then her eyes popped open exactly like this....:eek: . We both burst out laughing.

There are some things I would prefer to find out AFTER doing my May shows!!

When I showed the NEW Micro Scraper at a show last month, a lady said that it looked like something she saw in her OB/GYN's office earlier in the day.

Some of the guest laugh and the others said "WHAT"

:chef:

I've been told that the Salad Tongs look like a speculum. Made it hard for me to use it for salad for a while.

I had a lady at my show Friday night notice the same thing...what a riot!! But you know, she is right. I wonder if it was planned that way? Inquiring minds want to know?????:D

At my cluster meeting today I mentioned the Booby Scoop and everyone had a laugh. I think it a fun way to bring up the importance (sp?) of takiing care of the "girls". I'll use the term "booby scoop"

Please be careful when using terms like "booby scoop," as some of your customers may find them offensive. Personally, I can't stand the terms boobs, boobies, hooters, or tits, as they are disrespectful to women and contribute to the objectification of women. (IMO. Your mileage may vary.)

Got it. I would only do this if I know the group. Which my next 2 shows are with a group who would get a kick out of it. One is a group o gals from the hospital. A few of them do the mammos, and the other is a group who work together in a salon and I'm sure they all say worse then booby....in fact I've heard some crazy stories while getting my hair done.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Related to I Will Never Look at the Pink Mini Scoop the Same Way Again!

1. What is the "I Will Never Look at the Pink Mini Scoop the Same Way Again!"?

The "I Will Never Look at the Pink Mini Scoop the Same Way Again!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that highlights the versatility and functionality of our pink mini scoop. It offers customers a chance to try out new recipes and techniques using this handy kitchen tool.

2. How long will the "I Will Never Look at the Pink Mini Scoop the Same Way Again!" promotion last?

The promotion will run for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! Check our website or social media pages for updates on the end date.

3. What are some recipes that can be made with the pink mini scoop?

The pink mini scoop can be used for a variety of recipes, such as measuring cookie dough, making mini cupcakes, forming perfect meatballs, and creating uniform portions of mashed potatoes. You can also get creative and use it for things like scooping out melon balls or filling deviled eggs.

4. Is the pink mini scoop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pink mini scoop is dishwasher safe and can also be hand-washed with warm soapy water. Just make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I purchase the pink mini scoop separately or only as part of the promotion?

The pink mini scoop can be purchased separately as well as part of the "I Will Never Look at the Pink Mini Scoop the Same Way Again!" promotion. It is a popular and useful kitchen tool, so we highly recommend adding it to your collection!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChristyF
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies