• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find Cute Pink Aprons and Other Breast Cancer Awareness Items?

LOLI'm so glad you like it - I thought it would be a good idea to have something fun and different. Thanks for sharing!check out the oriental trading website as well for cute Pink cancer items if you are doing incentives for your downlines or whatever...or you could use this stuff if you are doing a group event.just type in cancer under the search www.orientaltrading.comThey have a couple great items for giving to hosts/HWC members - like a Nylon Breast Cancer Bottle Holders, 12 for $4.95 or the BREAST CANCER CHARM PINS $3.95 per Dozen. And for HWC kickoff parties they have pink ribbon balloons and
melindag
For anyone not earning the HWC pink apron with 3 shows submitted by 3/15 (myself included!) - take a look around when you are out shopping. Last year my hubby stumbled across a cute Pink apron at Bon Ton that says "Cook for the Cure" on it, and it was only $8. A few dollars of that went to the ACS as a donation so it was a good deal. Maybe they are offered again this year.

I couldn't get my third show to close in time for this year's incentive....but was too concerned since I knew I had this Cook for the Cure apron hanging in my closet ready to go.

Melinda

I bought 2 of those last year. I wore one and had my guests sign the other with the names of friends and/or family who have survived or succumb to breast cancer. After 6 shows the thing was full!! Just goes to show how much work and research we need to do to prevent this!

What a cool idea!

Thank you for the link, BUT now I want everything PINK!!!!!!! I want it all!! Why can't it be PC???? :(

I am getting a PC apron but need the money way more than the apron that I'll never wear... I am sure others will feel the same so there will be at least a few floating around the marketplace and eBay.

another cancer websitecheck out the oriental trading website as well for cute Pink cancer items if you are doing incentives for your downlines or whatever...or you could use this stuff if you are doing a group event
just type in cancer under the search

www.orientaltrading.com

They have a couple great items for giving to hosts/HWC members - like a Nylon Breast Cancer Bottle Holders, 12 for $4.95 or the BREAST CANCER CHARM PINS $3.95 per Dozen. And for HWC kickoff parties they have pink ribbon balloons and confetti.

Oriental Trading is such a dangerous place for me as I always end up buying tons of stuff ... that I don't really need - for me this is my addition instead of office supplies.

1. What is the material of the Pink Hwc Apron?

The Pink Hwc Apron is made of 100% cotton, making it lightweight and comfortable to wear while cooking or baking.

2. Is the Pink Hwc Apron adjustable?

Yes, the Pink Hwc Apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, allowing for a customizable and comfortable fit for any body type.

3. Can the Pink Hwc Apron be personalized?

Yes, the Pink Hwc Apron can be personalized with a name or monogram for a unique touch. Simply select the option for personalization when ordering.

4. How do I care for the Pink Hwc Apron?

The Pink Hwc Apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

5. What is the length of the Pink Hwc Apron?

The Pink Hwc Apron measures 32 inches in length, providing ample coverage to protect your clothes while cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • willia38
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies