• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi-Ho...hi-Ho...it's off to Work I Go..♪♫♪

In summary, KitchenDiva is starting her new job and will miss her online friends. She is looking forward to chatting with them later and thanks them for supporting her through the past few months. She also shares some updates on her appearance and her husband cooking dinner. Other members send her well wishes and ask for updates on her first day.
Where did everybody go?

I had to leave for a few minutes to duke it out with my neighbor, who is a serious *itch :grumpy: . Ugh - whole 'nother thread, though.

Glad to hear your day went well and that you're getting a new chair. My first day was well, pretty boring. This is the first time in the 7 1/2 years I was a SAHM that I got paid to clean my house :D . I'm on payroll starting today, but don't get trained until next week, so I really did nothing except read a few pages of material and talk to a few people. I stuck around the house so that I'd be available, and just cleaned like I've never cleaned before. I know that will change shortly, so it was nice to take advantage of 8 hours completely alone!

Glad you had a great first day Kacey - and Diane, if you didn't live so far away I'd let you come clean my house tomorrow - lol :)

Yeah Kacey!! Sounds like you had an excellent day!! I hope they all go this well or even better.

Since they seem so nice and ask what u need, did you ask for internet access to talk to us??!!!:D :eek: :cool:

jrstephens said:
Yeah Kacey!! Sounds like you had an excellent day!! I hope they all go this well or even better.

Since they seem so nice and ask what u need, did you ask for internet access to talk to us??!!!:D :eek: :cool:
I will ask for permission to do that later next week. I have internet access- but don't want to come across as demanding or lazy my first week. I actually promised them I'd behave for 30 days, and broke that promise twice already today! :) LOL I didn't really, but I was joking about it.

It was a good day.

Diane- that's great that you were able to get a lot done. Sorry you have to wait a whole week before you get trained...at least you got to work in your PJ's. ;)

Glad it went well! If they let you use the Internet, keep it on lunches and breaks girl!!!!Oh, and you'll appreciate this Kacey. One of the kids at camp stopped by our house Friday night, he was riding his friend's 2008 Honda Rebel. He looked really out of place on it - he's over 6 ft. tall. Now I sat on it and it fit PERFECTLY. A nice little 250cc bike and very comfortable size. I was really surprised a guy bought it but then again they are new riders and it is better to be on that. I rode my DH's 1982 Honda - 650cc and honestly felt a little uncomfortable on it!

janetupnorth said:
OK, someone please explain this 5 thang...I TOTALLY missed it!

I think pampereddor explained, but what they are failing to mention is some of us cool chicks are 9's!!!!! and I have lots of little ryhmes to go with my 9!!:sing: :sing:

Janet,It appears you have a life and we don't, ha ha :)

Kitchen Diva said:
It's a HONDA- not a Harley-
Sorry I'm a honda chick! :) LOL

I did have a great day, thanks so much!!! :)

I'm a Honda girl, it's a minivan, not too cool, but still a honda chick too!!

janetupnorth said:
Glad it went well! If they let you use the Internet, keep it on lunches and breaks girl!!!!

Oh, and you'll appreciate this Kacey. One of the kids at camp stopped by our house Friday night, he was riding his friend's 2008 Honda Rebel. He looked really out of place on it - he's over 6 ft. tall. Now I sat on it and it fit PERFECTLY. A nice little 250cc bike and very comfortable size. I was really surprised a guy bought it but then again they are new riders and it is better to be on that. I rode my DH's 1982 Honda - 650cc and honestly felt a little uncomfortable on it!
I want a Honda Shadow Spirit..it's a 1099cc- very nice! DH has a friend that drives a Harley and when I met him I was like "Dude- isn't that a girl's bike?" I swear I just saw a chick riding one of those about a mile back. He's never let DH forget that, and he teases DH ALL the time that he drives a Honda and all the other guys drive Harley's.

I bought that bike for DH as a gift! He's always wanted one!

janetupnorth said:
Glad it went well! If they let you use the Internet, keep it on lunches and breaks girl!!!!Oh, and you'll appreciate this Kacey. One of the kids at camp stopped by our house Friday night, he was riding his friend's 2008 Honda Rebel. He looked really out of place on it - he's over 6 ft. tall. Now I sat on it and it fit PERFECTLY. A nice little 250cc bike and very comfortable size. I was really surprised a guy bought it but then again they are new riders and it is better to be on that. I rode my DH's 1982 Honda - 650cc and honestly felt a little uncomfortable on it!

Please, do I look like someone that would break the rules and take advantage of that? No--- I'm such a goodie two shoes! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Please, do I look like someone that would break the rules and take advantage of that? No--- I'm such a goodie two shoes! :)
Hey, I've got to tease you when I can!!!!P.S. If you have a chance go check out yesterday's "Bear" pictures - you know where to find them. ;)

I know! :) I'm off to bed. I'm a little tired... I didn't do anything especially difficult today, but I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm ready for bed. Now if I could just get Camilla to stop meowing! Geesh- it's time for bed cat- be quiet!

Have a great rest of the night everyone! I'll talk to you tomorrow evening...
Actually, I hop on in the morning while I'm eating breakfast, so talk to the few of you who are up at 6:15 am...

Kitchen Diva said:
I know! :) I'm off to bed. I'm a little tired... I didn't do anything especially difficult today, but I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm ready for bed. Now if I could just get Camilla to stop meowing! Geesh- it's time for bed cat- be quiet!

Actually, I hop on in the morning while I'm eating breakfast, so talk to the few of you who are up at 6:15 am...

You forget, cats are mainly nocturnal. They sleep all day and prowl at night. :)
I'm up at 6:15 but too busy getting kids ready.

Have a great day #2 and see you tomorrow night!!!!

Kitchen Diva said:

Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite:love:

I won't let the bugs bite.

Camilla just wanted to be held, she's stopped meowing. (she sleeps at night- I've got her trained, finally!)

Kitchen Diva said:
I won't let the bugs bite.

Camilla just wanted to be held, she's stopped meowing. (she sleeps at night- I've got her trained, finally!)

A cat fully trained - impressive...although mine is pretty close...she's 14. We've had her for only 2 years though. She is very dog-like and despite appearances is very picky with her food and normally does eat chicken:

Outforastroll.jpg

Sounds like you had a great day---will this turn into a perm. position??

vwpamperedchef said:
Sounds like you had a great day---will this turn into a perm. position??
Yes, in 3 more months. :)

Kacey, I'm so glad to hear things are going well at your new workplace. It sounds like they're fully prepared to treat you with the Diva deference you deserve. ;)

raebates said:
Kacey, I'm so glad to hear things are going well at your new workplace. It sounds like they're fully prepared to treat you with the Diva deference you deserve. ;)

I don't know if I'll get Diva Status, but I am treated well, and they love that I have ideas and want to hear them! I'm not just "the temp" I'm the person that is fully supporting their sales staff and sales managers and helping the company grow! :)

I really like it. I'm learning bookkeeping today. UGH- that sucks life out of your brain. I told them at lunch that my brain was full and I needed to go home! LOL

Obviously that line didn't work on them because you didn't get on here until dinner time.

I know- it's sad that I'm so talented because then they push me harder! :) LOL

I came home and DH had dinner ready- so I chose to eat first before I got on here. And traffic has been pretty bad coming home, so my commute home is twice as long as it should be. I'm not all together sure why it's so bad...

It's called "rush hour," dear. It happens even in teeny, tiny places. I'm not sure why everyone traveling in the same direction, under the same speed limit, suddenly seem to move more slowly. Maybe I should apply for one of those nice, big government grants to study the problem. In two years I could tell them my "research" has proven that people are strange. :)

raebates said:
It's called "rush hour," dear. It happens even in teeny, tiny places. I'm not sure why everyone traveling in the same direction, under the same speed limit, suddenly seem to move more slowly. Maybe I should apply for one of those nice, big government grants to study the problem. In two years I could tell them my "research" has proven that people are strange. :)

HA Rae!!! Believe me - we know it here on LI - the LIE is known on a Friday in the summer as the biggest parking lot in NY - all those city folk headed to the Hamptons!!! (Meant with the utmost love and admiration! )

<h2>1. How did your first day at work go?</h2><p>My first day at work went great! I was nervous at first, but everyone was so welcoming and helpful. I'm excited to see what the future holds.</p><h2>2. How did your hair and outfit turn out?</h2><p>My hair turned out fabulous and my outfit was adorable. I felt confident and ready to take on the day.</p><h2>3. Is it hard to leave your online community for work?</h2><p>It's definitely bittersweet. I will miss chatting with all of you throughout the day, but I'm also excited for this new chapter in my life.</p><h2>4. How did your husband's cooking turn out?</h2><p>Surprisingly, my husband's cooking turned out pretty good! He made pork chops and they were delicious. Looks like he hasn't forgotten how to cook after all.</p><h2>5. Do you have any words for your online community?</h2><p>I just want to say thank you for all the support and love you've shown me over the past few months. I couldn't have done it without you. You all will be in my thoughts today and I hope you have a fabulous day!</p>

1. How did your first day at work go?

My first day at work went great! I was nervous at first, but everyone was so welcoming and helpful. I'm excited to see what the future holds.

2. How did your hair and outfit turn out?

My hair turned out fabulous and my outfit was adorable. I felt confident and ready to take on the day.

3. Is it hard to leave your online community for work?

It's definitely bittersweet. I will miss chatting with all of you throughout the day, but I'm also excited for this new chapter in my life.

4. How did your husband's cooking turn out?

Surprisingly, my husband's cooking turned out pretty good! He made pork chops and they were delicious. Looks like he hasn't forgotten how to cook after all.

5. Do you have any words for your online community?

I just want to say thank you for all the support and love you've shown me over the past few months. I couldn't have done it without you. You all will be in my thoughts today and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • chefkristin