• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho...it's off to Court I Go....

In summary, Kacey is going to court to testify for her niece, who has been sexually abused by her dad. She is getting ready to testify, and is asking for prayers for wisdom, favor with the court, for the Holy Spirit to help us to know when to speak and what to say and for it to be said in the right manner. Everyone is sending prayers her way.
Kitchen Diva said:
because my niece is 4 years old and they are not a reliable witness. Also she wouldn't talk to the advocate at Children's Hospital (although they gave up after 10 minutes of the standard 3 hour interview- yes we appealed that decision and lost) and she won't talk to her therapist. She has only mentioned to him that Daddy plays jail with her, but hasn't said anything else.

Okay, my heart is breaking here and I'm am so sad for all of you! My DD will be 4 in a few weeks and I know that she wouldn't speak to a stranger very easily! How the hell (I could say worse!!) could they expect to get any kind of assesment in 10 FREAKIN' MINUTES!!!!! I can't imagine my DD going through any of this and it breaks my heart to see that your niece is having to experience this. It's not right! :cry:

I will keep praying for you and your family. As someone said earlier "what goes around comes around"....that, I truly believe!!

And, if I lived closer, I would love to be your personal chef for a day! :)

((((HUGS))))

Aw Kacey, sorry for the rotten day. Surely it'll work out better in the end. Poor sweet little girl.

Kacey Sorry that this didn't go so well. I hope it gets better for your niece.

Kacy, this situation will still be in my prayers for it to be worked out for your niece's safety.

wow. all that's I have to say. So sad. Hopefully, she'll get the help she needs & will somehow be kept safe from her father.

PChefPEI said:
Okay, my heart is breaking here and I'm am so sad for all of you! My DD will be 4 in a few weeks and I know that she wouldn't speak to a stranger very easily! How the hell (I could say worse!!) could they expect to get any kind of assesment in 10 FREAKIN' MINUTES!!!!! I can't imagine my DD going through any of this and it breaks my heart to see that your niece is having to experience this. It's not right! :cry:

I will keep praying for you and your family. As someone said earlier "what goes around comes around"....that, I truly believe!!

And, if I lived closer, I would love to be your personal chef for a day! :)

((((HUGS))))

Canada isn't far from MN! :)

Kitchen Diva said:

:D Gimme the directions, I'll see what I can do! ;)

Kitchen Diva said:

Uh, I think she's a bit closer to Maine!!!!

If she's traveling to be personal chef, she has to stop by my house first! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Uh, I think she's a bit closer to Maine!!!!

If she's traveling to be personal chef, she has to stop by my house first! ;)

Nuh uhhh.... I get her all to myself!
;)

Kacey ~ sorry I didn't get to post earlier...I know you'll understand.

I'm going to say the same thing you said to me...BELIEVE! The time may not be now...but his time WILL come! I've been praying for all of you and will continue to do so...

Kacey,
I am so sorry. I will pray for you and your family and this brave little girl. Being a victim and survivor of sexual abuse at the hands of my own father, I totally understand what she is going through. PRAISE the LORD that you are getting her help and getting her away from this man. I wish someone would have helped me as a child, but I know the Lord is GOOD, Soverign and in control of everything. I know it was all for a reason. Part of that reason was for years I was able to counsel other women, and young girls who had gone through this same thing. I am a fighter and stronger because of it!

Debbie :chef:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the hearing?</h2><p>The purpose of the hearing is to address allegations of sexual abuse against a 4-year-old child and determine the appropriate course of action.</p><h2>2. What are the main things that need prayer during the hearing?</h2><p>The main things that need prayer are for the spirits of fear, deceit, dishonesty, anger, and anxiety to be bound, and for the Joy of the Lord to be present in the courtroom. Prayers are also needed for wisdom, favor with the court, and guidance from the Holy Spirit for all those testifying on the child's behalf.</p><h2>3. Who will be testifying at the hearing?</h2><p>The family members and other witnesses will be testifying at the hearing, including the person who started this thread.</p><h2>4. How can we support and help during this difficult time?</h2><p>Your prayers and support mean a lot to the family during this difficult time. You can also offer any practical help or assistance, such as providing meals, helping with childcare, or offering a listening ear.</p><h2>5. What is the desired outcome of the hearing?</h2><p>The desired outcome is for the truth to be revealed and for the child to receive justice and protection from further harm. Ultimately, the hope is for healing and restoration for the entire family.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the hearing?

The purpose of the hearing is to address allegations of sexual abuse against a 4-year-old child and determine the appropriate course of action.

2. What are the main things that need prayer during the hearing?

The main things that need prayer are for the spirits of fear, deceit, dishonesty, anger, and anxiety to be bound, and for the Joy of the Lord to be present in the courtroom. Prayers are also needed for wisdom, favor with the court, and guidance from the Holy Spirit for all those testifying on the child's behalf.

3. Who will be testifying at the hearing?

The family members and other witnesses will be testifying at the hearing, including the person who started this thread.

4. How can we support and help during this difficult time?

Your prayers and support mean a lot to the family during this difficult time. You can also offer any practical help or assistance, such as providing meals, helping with childcare, or offering a listening ear.

5. What is the desired outcome of the hearing?

The desired outcome is for the truth to be revealed and for the child to receive justice and protection from further harm. Ultimately, the hope is for healing and restoration for the entire family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • quiverfull7