• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Going to Court This Morning - Need Your Prayers

In summary, when going to court, it is important to dress professionally and conservatively. It is recommended to bring relevant documents and evidence, as well as a notepad and pen for note-taking. Arriving at least 15 minutes early is recommended to allow for parking and preparation. You are allowed to bring a friend or family member for support, but they may not be able to sit with you in the courtroom. If you are unable to attend court, it is important to contact your lawyer or the court clerk as soon as possible to inform them and potentially reschedule.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Today we will be going to court at 10 am in regards to custody of my oldest DS. It has been a very long month and I am hoping that the courts will start the process and in rule in his favor, which means he will be with us.

Prayer's would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Prayers being sent up. Please keep us posted!

Praying, Laurie!

I'm praying.

been in your shoes. Praying for the best interests of the child.Judy

I know courts over...but I'm praying for you and your DS! Please let us know what happened... *hugs*

Praying for God's will to be done!

I pray all went well!

Thanks everyone for your prayers! We didn't get out of court until 5 pm this evening. I am sooooo tired and worn out.

However, we won the first battle. He have custody of DS until our hearing on Sept 1st. We will then find out what our next step is and if we will continue to have sole custody or if we will revert back to the parenting plan we have in place.

One good thing though, was the court was less than impressed that DS has been subjected to what he has been for at last 3+ yrs. We just have to build on that.

Our two younger boys will be camping with their grandma this weekend, so that will give DH and I some good qaulity time with oldest DH by ourselves.

Again, thank you for your prayers, they worked. :)

This is GREAT news! Have a fantastic weekend!

That is great to hear. Enjoy your weekend and our prayers are with you for Sep.1.

Congrats! Isn't the power of prayer awesome!Judy

1. What should I wear to court?

It is important to dress professionally and conservatively when going to court. This means avoiding revealing or provocative clothing and opting for business attire such as a suit or dress pants and a button-down shirt.

2. Do I need to bring anything with me to court?

It is recommended to bring any documents or evidence that may be relevant to your case. You may also want to bring a notepad and pen to take notes during the proceedings.

3. How early should I arrive to court?

It is best to arrive at least 15 minutes early to court to allow time for parking, going through security, and finding your assigned courtroom. This will also give you some time to gather your thoughts and prepare for the proceedings.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member with me to court?

Yes, you are allowed to bring a friend or family member for support. However, they may not be allowed to sit with you in the courtroom and may have to wait in the designated waiting area.

5. What should I do if I cannot make it to court?

If you are unable to attend court, you should contact your lawyer or the court clerk as soon as possible to inform them of the situation. It may be possible to reschedule your court date, but it is important to communicate with the court in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies