• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round 2 ~ off to Court Again Today

Round two of your custody battle is scheduled for October 7th. I will be praying for you and your family.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I am again requesting your prayers, uplifting and positive thought's today as I head to court for the second round of my custody battle for my oldest DS. Last time you all were wonderful and it helped me get through a very long day.:)

We are scheduled to begin at 9:30 am PST today, so any prayers would be greatly appreciated, as the gloves have come off and my ex is slinging mud pretty hard. :mad: He attacked my 5 yr old (who isn't even his son) in court document's. :mad: An innocent child, I am still in shock and disbelief.:eek:

Thanks again everyone and I hope you all have a blessed and positive day!

Last edited:
I'll be praying - how awful to involve all the innocents. Another good reason the judge should rule in your favor.

I'll be praying!

It seems to me that any decent judge would see right through an adult who verbally (or in writing) attacks a young child. Sorta shows his true character...

Praying for God's ultimate will to be accomplished!

I will be praying for you, Laurie. I've been there & know what it's like. My Ex said horrible things about me that weren't true. After I got re-married and had my 2nd DD, he started telling every one that she was the only reason my DH would marry me (b/c she was on the way). So, hugs & prayers to you. May God's strength & love hold you up today.

Laurie,
It's 12:52 Eastern right now so you are probably in the courtroom as I type this message. I hope you can feel my prayers. I am sending you strength, the strength of a mother's love is so strong...I am proud of you for fighting for what is right for your child. Hang in there - we are all with you in spirit.

5 minutes later, and I second Carolyn's sentiments. Praying for you, your DS, the rest of your family - and for your ex to reach maturity before this is all over!

Prayers said.

Update-Round 2 ~ Off to court again todayWell I am back at work and we won this battle also! :D We go to court on October 7th for the next round.

Thank you all for your prayer's and support! Yahoo, I will be able to eat dinner and sleep tonight. :p

God is so good!! I'm so glad that you won this round, as well. I am praying for His strength and comfort as you continue to have to fight. I pray the judges continue to see his character for what it really is...and continue to rule in your favor!

*hugs* I'm so glad things went so well!

Glad to hear things went well for you and your DS

Thanks for sharing the good news.

1. What is the purpose of "Round 2 ~ off to Court Again Today"?

The purpose of "Round 2 ~ off to Court Again Today" is to provide updates on the ongoing legal battle between Pampered Chef and a rival company. It is also a platform for the company to share their side of the story and address any concerns or questions from their customers and consultants.

2. Why is Pampered Chef going to court again?

Pampered Chef is going to court again to defend their intellectual property rights and protect their business from unfair competition. The rival company has been accused of stealing trade secrets and infringing on patents, and Pampered Chef is seeking legal action to ensure that their rights are upheld.

3. How does this legal battle affect Pampered Chef consultants and customers?

The outcome of this legal battle could potentially impact Pampered Chef consultants and customers. If Pampered Chef wins the case, it could mean that their products and business model are protected, ensuring continued success and opportunities for consultants. On the other hand, if the rival company wins, it could result in changes to Pampered Chef's products and operations.

4. Will there be any changes to Pampered Chef's products or services as a result of this legal battle?

At this time, there are no planned changes to Pampered Chef's products or services. The company is confident in their case and is committed to providing high-quality products and services to their customers and consultants.

5. How can I stay updated on the progress of the legal battle?

Pampered Chef will continue to provide updates on the legal battle through their social media channels and on their website. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for any specific questions or concerns regarding the case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
nikked
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen