1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Round 2 ~ Off to court again today

1. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I am again requesting your prayers, uplifting and positive thought's today as I head to court for the second round of my custody battle for my oldest DS. Last time you all were wonderful and it helped me get through a very long day.:)

We are scheduled to begin at 9:30 am PST today, so any prayers would be greatly appreciated, as the gloves have come off and my ex is slinging mud pretty hard. :mad: He attacked my 5 yr old (who isn't even his son) in court document's. :mad: An innocent child, I am still in shock and disbelief.:eek:

Thanks again everyone and I hope you all have a blessed and positive day!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    Sep 1, 2009
  2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I'll be praying - how awful to involve all the innocents. Another good reason the judge should rule in your favor.

Sep 1, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'll be praying!

It seems to me that any decent judge would see right through an adult who verbally (or in writing) attacks a young child. Sorta shows his true character...

Sep 1, 2009
  4. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Praying for God's ultimate will to be accomplished!

Sep 1, 2009
  5. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I will be praying for you, Laurie. I've been there & know what it's like. My Ex said horrible things about me that weren't true. After I got re-married and had my 2nd DD, he started telling every one that she was the only reason my DH would marry me (b/c she was on the way). So, hugs & prayers to you. May God's strength & love hold you up today.

6. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Laurie,
    It's 12:52 Eastern right now so you are probably in the courtroom as I type this message. I hope you can feel my prayers. I am sending you strength, the strength of a mother's love is so strong...I am proud of you for fighting for what is right for your child. Hang in there - we are all with you in spirit.

Sep 1, 2009
  7. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

5 minutes later, and I second Carolyn's sentiments. Praying for you, your DS, the rest of your family - and for your ex to reach maturity before this is all over!

8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Prayers said.

Sep 1, 2009
  9. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Update-Round 2 ~ Off to court again today

Well I am back at work and we won this battle also! :D We go to court on October 7th for the next round.

Thank you all for your prayer's and support! Yahoo, I will be able to eat dinner and sleep tonight. :p

Sep 1, 2009
  10. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Wahoo! I'm so happy for you!

11. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

God is so good!! I'm so glad that you won this round, as well. I am praying for His strength and comfort as you continue to have to fight. I pray the judges continue to see his character for what it really is...and continue to rule in your favor!

*hugs* I'm so glad things went so well!

Sep 1, 2009
  12. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Glad to hear things went well for you and your DS

Sep 1, 2009
  13. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Sep 1, 2009
Have something to add?