• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Question on New Products!!!!

In summary, the conversation covered a range of topics including new colors for a launch, avoiding potential conflicts, a Miley Cyrus song, and the difficulty of being a teacher or nurse. Keith, who is also a teacher, is praised for his abilities by other members in the conversation. The conversation ends with kind words and well-wishes for the night.
my3angels
I know that everyone season they have new colors...can anyone tell me what the colors are (yes, it's a big deal with me...long story :). I am not sure if this would be violation any policies. If so, then I completly understand, otherwise, thank you. I am not able to attend the lauch this weekend because my other job had their conference yesterday also (sam thing happened last year.

TIA

It's better off that nothing be said. It'll just lead to more bickering on here. Just wait one more week. It's not that long!I understand perfectly you wanting to know.

Hands, they rise
We're playing my song
And butterflies, they fly
Yeah ... it's a party in the U.S

I like your tag!

Curlyone said:
Hands, they rise
We're playing my song
And butterflies, they fly
Yeah ... it's a party in the U.S

I like your tag!

It's party in the USA, translated to French.

Miley Cyrus song? Sorry, I am not current with today's music. I listen to oldies (70's, 80's, 90's) I know . . . . I am old so my sons tell me.

Yep, that's the one.

hey, you guys are avoiding me and going off topic here:cry::cry::cry: Just kidding....have a wonderful night :indif::indif::indif:

my3angels said:
hey, you guys are avoiding me and going off topic here:cry::cry::cry: Just kidding....have a wonderful night :indif::indif::indif:

You're not being avoided. I answered your question. Nothing should be said about it, no matter how general.

leftymac said:
You're not being avoided. I answered your question. Nothing should be said about it, no matter how general.

Keith do you have your teacher's hat on now :D???. I know my question was answered by you and I completly understand. At time it seems that what could be an innocent post on here turns into a mojor battle. I don't want my post to go in that direction at all. Thanks again...as mentioned I was just joking:)

my3angels said:
Keith do you have your teacher's hat on now :D???. I know my question was answered by you and I completly understand. At time it seems that what could be an innocent post on here turns into a mojor battle. I don't want my post to go in that direction at all. Thanks again...as mentioned I was just joking:)

My teacher's hat is always on. :p

leftymac said:
My teacher's hat is always on. :p

I guess once a teacher, always a teacher. I am always amazed how the teachers and nurses manage to do their job and function on a daily base. I teach after school programs and luckly it's only 8 weeks per semester for 1hr a week. I think been a teacher or a nurse is one of the hardest job. You guys are amazing :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Merci beaucoup!

And I think Keith would be an amazing teacher to have! (I read on your FB page how much your students love and respect you, Keith - that says a TON!)

ChefBeckyD said:
And I think Keith would be an amazing teacher to have! (I read on your FB page how much your students love and respect you, Keith - that says a TON!)

They never feel that way around test time, though. ;)

leftymac said:
Merci beaucoup!

Sorry, I don't know how to say "you're welcome" in French. As far as your students not feeling like that around test time, that means you are doing a great job and have a great balance. Good night :indif::indif::indif:

Related to General Question on New Products!!!!

1. What new products are available at Pampered Chef?

We have a wide variety of new products available, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. You can browse our online catalog or attend a cooking show to see all the latest products.

2. Can you tell me more about the quality of Pampered Chef's new products?

We take great pride in the quality of our products. All of our new products go through rigorous testing and are made with high-quality materials to ensure they will last for years to come.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our new products. Keep an eye on our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals or promotions.

4. Will there be any new products specifically for holiday cooking?

Yes, we always release new products that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. Be sure to check out our holiday catalog or attend a holiday-themed cooking show to see all the new products available.

5. Can I return or exchange a new product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your new product, you can return or exchange it within 60 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler
  • sizzo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates