• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Guess - New F/W Products

In summary, the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season are sauces, rubs, different pattern for SA and updated stands, cherry pitter, toaster-size bamboo tongs, additional blades for the mandoline (waffle cut and french fry cut), a different pattern for Simple Additions, lids for SA serving pieces, and a set of two 2-cup "prep" bowls.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Anyone want to take a guess what the new products will be for the 2009 Fall/Winter season?

I am hoping for more sauces, toaster-size bamboo tongs, additional blades for the mandoline (waffle cut and french fry cut) and a different pattern for Simple Additions.

Oh I wish I knew! I would love to have the Chillzanne back but I'm sure they only do NEW

Cookbook stand would be nice. A good sturdy one!
Sauces and Rubs
Different pattern for SA and updated stands
Cherry pitter

Hmm, of course I have all these ideas but now I can't think of any of them! LOL.

This is just a guess, but I was wondering because Cookware is the August special, if that will mean more new cookware or possibly more open stock pieces? It seems like for the last 2-3 years, whatever the August special has been (knives recently), in July, they add more new items to the list for hosts only...

Myself, I can't think what else, other than I would like more sauces now too, and I'd like to have the Good Company Coffee back!

Oh - and lids for SA serving pieces.

I'd like to see more Seasonal pieces too - like the Christmas plates last year. I'd love to have an SA Seasonal piece, to go with my Pumpkin and Heart pieces. :)

Liquid Sky said:
Cookbook stand would be nice. A good sturdy one!
Sauces and Rubs
Different pattern for SA and updated stands
Cherry pitter

Hmm, of course I have all these ideas but now I can't think of any of them! LOL.

They've tried the Cherry/Olive pitter a couple different times, and it's been discontinued both times.

A set of two 2-cup "prep" bowls. I love mine, but sometimes wish I had a bigger one for leftovers :).

A bigger grating size barrel for the grater!

I know I have others, but that's a start!

AnnieBee said:
A set of two 2-cup "prep" bowls. I love mine, but sometimes wish I had a bigger one for leftovers :).

A bigger grating size barrel for the grater!

I know I have others, but that's a start!

Ohhh, yes! That would be wonderful! Even if it was only a set of 2 or 4. I would most definitely buy them!

I'm thinking a double boiler since we finally got the steamer basket back.

maybe:
new SA pieces in solid colors - I really don't think the dots will go away just yet but I bet they start to introduce someting else to go with them.

I wish the pot holders and mitts were smaller

DCB cookbook

More Bamboo - bamboo placemats are really popular right now. I bought some at Pier One that I adore.

10" lid in open stock (both SS and Exec)

More of the Stoneware available in White (DDB, Pie Plate, Square Baker)

Another piece of Silicone Bakeware...what shape??

More Gift Sets

Of Course we will get the new RUFTH trivet too

A customer of mine suggested a cheese cuber. It would basically be a squared Apple Wedger with a grid pattern. I think that's a great idea.As for what they'll actually come out with--except for a new SBRC and new RUFTH Trivet, I can't imagine. I'm sure I'll love them, though. :) (Yes, I sent the suggestion to the HO.)

A DCB cookbook I think is a MUST now! That would be awesome.
Bring the coffee/tea back!
how about a 9x13 aluminum pan for lasagna, cakes etc?

chefsteph07 said:
A DCB cookbook I think is a MUST now! That would be awesome.
Bring the coffee/tea back!
how about a 9x13 aluminum pan for lasagna, cakes etc?

Hmmm, that does seem like the next logical piece, doesn't it?

I'm definitely with Liquid Sky on wanting a cookbook stand. It would be very nice to have one!

I think Becky's on to something with her theory about the cookware. And there are a few pieces for hosts that are not currently open stock. Maybe.... ;)Things I keep asking/wishing for:
SS teakettle
spice rack that matches the SA stands and holds our seasonings
SA creamer and sugar bowl
SA gravy boat (and holiday turkey roasting season would be the perfect time!)Other things that would be cool:
seasonal SA piece, like the pumpkin and heart. Snowflake, maybe?
more sauces. I'd love a savory one with horseradish in it, to serve with beef or sausage. Or even as an appetizer on cream cheese.
tea - something wintery. Not as heavily seasoned as real chai, but along those lines.
same for coffee
winter appetizer plates. Like the trees last year, but snowflakes. Something non-holiday.
fall appetizer plates with fall leaves on them
bamboo placemats would be really cool, or bamboo charger plates
a turkey roast rub, with all the herbs and things necessary. It would be a great cross-sell (or gift) with the roasting pan!
more salt-free seasonings, and a "general purpose" seasoning (I had several people ask for a "good on everything, like Mrs. Dash" item at the last couple of vendor shows I worked)I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on.

chefsteph07 said:
A DCB cookbook I think is a MUST now! That would be awesome......

I sent an email to the Test Kitchen a couple months ago and told them that I hoped they were busy little bees up there working on a DBC cookbook - the guy that emailed me back said ...."now Linda - you know I can't tell you what we are working on, but that would be a great idea, wouldn't it" so.....hmmmmm....me thinks we might see one in the near future :)

chefann said:
I think Becky's on to something with her theory about the cookware. And there are a few pieces for hosts that are not currently open stock. Maybe.... ;)

Things I keep asking/wishing for:
SS teakettle
SA gravy boat (and holiday turkey roasting season would be the perfect time!)

Other things that would be cool:
more sauces. I'd love a savory one with horseradish in it, to serve with beef or sausage. Or even as an appetizer on cream cheese.
tea - something wintery. Not as heavily seasoned as real chai, but along those lines.
same for coffee
winter appetizer plates. Like the trees last year, but snowflakes. Something non-holiday.
a turkey roast rub, with all the herbs and things necessary. It would be a great cross-sell (or gift) with the roasting pan!
more salt-free seasonings, and a "general purpose" seasoning (I had several people ask for a "good on everything, like Mrs. Dash" item at the last couple of vendor shows I worked)

I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on.

Oooh that would be soooo cool!

chefann said:
I think Becky's on to something with her theory about the cookware. And there are a few pieces for hosts that are not currently open stock. Maybe.... ;)

Things I keep asking/wishing for:
SS teakettle
SA gravy boat (and holiday turkey roasting season would be the perfect time!)

Other things that would be cool:
same for coffee
more salt-free seasonings, and a "general purpose" seasoning (I had several people ask for a "good on everything, like Mrs. Dash" item at the last couple of vendor shows I worked)

I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on.

We want a lot of the same things - only you described them better! I would LOVE a Snowflake SA piece, and also Fall & Winter Appetizer plates!

Anything Bamboo! I cannot believe how well the bamboo is selling at full price. I knew it would be a great host item, but people are buying it at all of my shows!

I am also hoping for a New Fundraiser program

chef131doreen said:
I am also hoping for a New Fundraiser program

YES!!! That would be sooooo nice!

Don't hold your breath--we've been asking for that for a ton of years. It's not a priority with them. My sales manager told me several times.

I have always wanted a nice cookbook stand, one that matches the SA holders would be great. More bamboo, everyone is loving it!

I would like a lid for the Salad Spinner and a lid for the SA large round platter to cover a cake for transport and protect leftovers. A rack for the seasonings would be great.

babywings76 said:
I would like a lid for the Salad Spinner and a lid for the SA large round platter to cover a cake for transport and protect leftovers. A rack for the seasonings would be great.

DEFINITELY need something for the SA platters and such for transport- or make a basket that fits them with a lid. I love taking PC recipes to dinners/special events, but can't put them on my pretty SA! They just don't fit into anything.

I would love a DCB cookbook (would go great for the DCB Sets talked about in other threads). I'd also love to see more figure-friendly recipes come out of the Test Kitchen! Another "It's good for you" cookbook or something.

Can't think of anything else right now.

I think HO really needs to give Ann her SA teapot, and cream and sugar set that she has been asking for!!!

I would love to see some more SA and Bamboo. I also like the idea of new seasonal plates.

I also want a good strainer, collapsible. The ones we have are not worth anything in my opinion.

Ummm I would like to see something "cute" to keep my fresh garlic in. I think it would be great to have a SB with a shopping list in the front! And as always would love to see more bamboo items.

I recently emailed HO about coming up with a collapsible plate cover for the microwave.
I would also like to see the food holder for the Ultimate Mandoline be redesigned to be round or square instead of oval. Very hard to cut bigger things such as peppers, onions, blocks of cheese, etc.
I like the DCB cookbook idea!!

You guys are great with your ideas.

I think it would be great to have a cookbook stand and a rack for the seasonings made from BAMBOO!

Also love the idea about the food holder for the UM being round instead of oval, Janet.

Larger collapsible strainer would be great too.

My husband said he would buy the SA plates, bowls, etc if they had a vine or leaf pattern on them. That would look nice with all the bamboo pieces.

Cake carrier (or, as others suggested, at least a cover to fit over an SA piece) is at the top of my list!

Also agree with SA in non-dots pattern (I won't buy the whole set because that many dots on the table would make me dizzy).

Stoneware rack, but this time in bamboo. I was able to get one of the old ones, and it works great (though, I need at least one more!), but it's not at all attractive. Bamboo would be pretty.

Someone to come to my house and organize my workspace! Ok, maybe that's asking too much.:sing:

pampchefsarah said:
Cake carrier (or, as others suggested, at least a cover to fit over an SA piece) is at the top of my list!

Also agree with SA in non-dots pattern (I won't buy the whole set because that many dots on the table would make me dizzy).

Stoneware rack, but this time in bamboo. I was able to get one of the old ones, and it works great (though, I need at least one more!), but it's not at all attractive. Bamboo would be pretty.

Someone to come to my house and organize my workspace! Ok, maybe that's asking too much.:sing:
LOL - that was funny, Sarah! :D:D:D

I'd certainly love it if PC could pull it off, though!

Would be a great incentive, though, wouldn't it? Much better than the 'professionally printed booking slide.'

I love the idea of a cookbook stand and spice rack out of bamboo!!! More sauces would be nice too...especially with a chipotle kick.

I'd also like to see individual stoneware pie plates. I have some from when the Henn company was still around. They aren't an every day item, but they are always a huge huge huge hit with family and friends every time I use them.

A DCB cookbook would absolutely rock.

legacypc46 said:
More sauces would be nice too...especially with a chipotle kick.

Yes, more sauces. Chipotle would be good and so would something with horseradish like another person suggested.

It is amazing how they come up with new and/or improved product. In glancing at the catalog, so much has changed in just the 3 1/2 years I have been selling. The one item that jumps out is the Egg Slicer. This has not been changed in a while. It would be nice if some type of container could be incorporated with it (egg slicer sits on container), so when you slice the items go into the container and the container could have a lid for storage. I love and wish for a cookbook stand. We may also see additional white stoneware, a TTA style unit for our spices, a 9x13 baking pan.

Wow....your ideas are all thoughtful and necessary! So glad you take the time to send them to HO...I bet that is how all the great new products come about....so keep it up! If HO listens to you all, then it looks like I better hit my June sales goal because I am going to need all of them! :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Wow....your ideas are all thoughtful and necessary! So glad you take the time to send them to HO...I bet that is how all the great new products come about....so keep it up! If HO listens to you all, then it looks like I better hit my June sales goal because I am going to need all of them! :D

Except it's the things we've requested 2-3 years ago that will show up this year....

But yes, HO does listen to us and to our customers. At National Conference, there is a "dream table" that is a big table covered with paper, and we can write all over on it the products that we would like to see! They WANT us to send in suggestions from the field! For instance, The Pineapple Wedger! That is something that people have been asking for for several years...and TADA! We have it and it's a smash hit!

I would love to see the cookbook stand and DCB cookbook. B/c I have to email people recipes everytime they order one. I would be a great seller!!!

PC is one fabulous company! I totally understand the wait time....designing, working out the bugs and marketing does take time....looks like a PC lifer....too many great items coming up! lol

How about a SA seasonal (or not) cookie jar? or even a collectible cookie tin?! (great hostess gift too!)
I've also emailed HO about a new design for the egg slicer, but never heard anything back... (similar to the salad choppers in that it's handheld, but has several blades (like the Quikut blades in size) instead of wires that can break.
I really like the idea of the spice rack and cookbook stand/holder!!!

I've had several requests for larger batter bowls and submitted that. I do think that might be big and heavy though, not sure if it would be desired by many.

I've emailed them in the past for that SA large round platter cover mentioned. I make a lot of cakes with the torte pans, and they are just a wee bit too big to fit in my tupperware cake carrier.

OK- as I was running errands this morning, my brain had an "a-ha!" moment regarding 2 sauce flavors I'd love! And I think they'd be versatile and popular, like the 2 that were introduced this season. One would be savory, and would be fantastic on pork, beef, poultry (especially leftover turkey sandwiches) - Honey Mustard Horseradish. And the other would be a sweet & savory, and would be great for appetizers, desserts or entrees (like the Spicy Pineapple Rum) - Chipotle Raspberry.

I emailed the HO a few months back suggesting the following things:

SA Sugar/Creamer Set & SS Tea Kettle (great minds think alike)
Cheese slicer (I don't like the cheese knife!) for cutting thicker slices of cheese.
Larger Bamboo Snack Bowls
Square Bamboo Plates or Round Bamboo Chargers
Re-design Microplane Adjustable Grater to have notches on the bottom like the UM so I can grate Parm Cheese into a prep bowl w/o it sliding around.
And a hamburger patty press for making perfect patties for grilling!

I love everyone else's ideas. Especially the "cute" garlic holder & DCB cookbook!

Matching Bamboo Salad bowls would be nice - as in for your individual salad...not the big bowls for the WHOLE salad.Definitely a different Cheese Slicer. I'd also like to see another cheese grating option. I don't like our current options for grating cheese...I always pull out my basic box-grater. I love them for parmesan and such- but not my softer cheeses.

I agree on a different cheese grater. I also like the idea someone shared about a cheese cuber. That would be great! Round bamboo salad bowls is also an idea. For personal servings, I'd prefer the round than to the square, just not sure if they like that as a set. It might need to be square to please the look of the set.

kristina16marie said:
I emailed the HO a few months back suggesting the following things:

And a hamburger patty press for making perfect patties for grilling!

PC will NEVER make those while these are on the market: http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/tup_show_item.show_item_detail?fv_item_category_code=20000&fv_item_number=P10049001547

DebbieJ said:
PC will NEVER make those while these are on the market: http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/tup_show_item.show_item_detail?fv_item_category_code=20000&fv_item_number=P10049001547
If PC did, I bet they'd be alot cheaper than Tupperware (wow! :eek:) - but that's a whole other story! (prices of TW vs PC for similar items)

chefann said:
OK- as I was running errands this morning, my brain had an "a-ha!" moment regarding 2 sauce flavors I'd love! And I think they'd be versatile and popular, like the 2 that were introduced this season. One would be savory, and would be fantastic on pork, beef, poultry (especially leftover turkey sandwiches) - Honey Mustard Horseradish. And the other would be a sweet & savory, and would be great for appetizers, desserts or entrees (like the Spicy Pineapple Rum) - Chipotle Raspberry.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You're a genius.

Refesh me again; When does the NEW products come out for the customers? Is it Oct or Nov?

It's September.

WOW September?!?! I was so off....

<h2>1. What are the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season?</h2><p>The new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season at Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes. Stay tuned for the release of the full product line!</p><h2>2. Will there be more sauces available?</h2><p>Yes, there will be new sauce options available for the Fall/Winter season. Keep an eye out for new flavors and varieties to enhance your cooking and meal prep.</p><h2>3. Are there any new tools specifically for toaster use?</h2><p>Yes, we are excited to introduce our new bamboo tongs specifically designed for use with toasters. These tongs are the perfect size and material for safely removing toast, bagels, and other items from your toaster.</p><h2>4. Will there be additional blades for the mandoline?</h2><p>Yes, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing new blades for our mandoline. These new blades include a waffle cut and french fry cut, allowing for even more versatility in your food preparation.</p><h2>5. Is there a new pattern for the Simple Additions line?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a new pattern released for our Simple Additions line. This pattern will add a fresh and stylish touch to your serving dishes and make entertaining even more fun and beautiful.</p>

1. What are the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season?

The new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season at Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes. Stay tuned for the release of the full product line!

2. Will there be more sauces available?

Yes, there will be new sauce options available for the Fall/Winter season. Keep an eye out for new flavors and varieties to enhance your cooking and meal prep.

3. Are there any new tools specifically for toaster use?

Yes, we are excited to introduce our new bamboo tongs specifically designed for use with toasters. These tongs are the perfect size and material for safely removing toast, bagels, and other items from your toaster.

4. Will there be additional blades for the mandoline?

Yes, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing new blades for our mandoline. These new blades include a waffle cut and french fry cut, allowing for even more versatility in your food preparation.

5. Is there a new pattern for the Simple Additions line?

Yes, there will be a new pattern released for our Simple Additions line. This pattern will add a fresh and stylish touch to your serving dishes and make entertaining even more fun and beautiful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99