• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Guess - New F/W Products

In summary, the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season are sauces, rubs, different pattern for SA and updated stands, cherry pitter, toaster-size bamboo tongs, additional blades for the mandoline (waffle cut and french fry cut), a different pattern for Simple Additions, lids for SA serving pieces, and a set of two 2-cup "prep" bowls.
I would love a gallon size of the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce. I am not kidding either. My husband and I love that sauce!

DessertDivaFL said:
I would love a gallon size of the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce. I am not kidding either. My husband and I love that sauce!

Gee, kind of kinky!!!

J/K:p

straitfan said:
Oh yeah... I forgot to mention. I'd like to see a platter size of the Daisy plates in Oct. for HWC!

i sent this in as a suggestions to home office, had several customers ask!!

rennea said:
Gee, kind of kinky!!! J/K:p

I know but hey, we've been married almost 8 months.:p

what about a new dessert cookbook? They got rid of the old one. And I love, love, love the dcb cookbook idea. Cookbooks are great. I tent to sell a lot of them too.

a bamboo fork to go with our spoon sets would be nice.....a host asked about that and it wouldbe nice

I want this!!!

http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/24716-Chicago-Metallics-Lift-%26-Serve-Single-Squares-Pan.aspx

I LOVE the idea of the collapsible bowl in pink for HWC - great idea - maybe the 2 qt.
bigger prep bowls - set of 4 is also a great idea!would love stainless steel measuring spoons and cups. individual ones - not a fan of what we have.
bagel cutter
julienne blade for the mandoline
more woven baskets
bamboo serving fork and spoon set

I know it's been said....but I get asked at almost every show for a brownie pan!!! I know the large bar pan works but some like those big, thick, chewy brownies......

Hmmm now I'm hungry!

diradt said:
I know it's been said....but I get asked at almost every show for a brownie pan!!! I know the large bar pan works but some like those big, thick, chewy brownies......

Hmmm now I'm hungry!

The Rectangular Baker and Medium Sheet Pan are both great for brownies, too. And because they're 9x13, most standard mixes or recipes fit.

doughmama said:
I LOVE the idea of the collapsible bowl in pink for HWC - great idea - maybe the 2 qt.
bigger prep bowls - set of 4 is also a great idea!

would love stainless steel measuring spoons and cups. individual ones - not a fan of what we have.
bagel cutter
julienne blade for the mandoline
more woven baskets
bamboo serving fork and spoon set

I actually put in a request for this to HO. I love the ones they use on the cooking shows. Also, usually ss looks so sanitary and clean...kwim?

<h2>1. What are the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season?</h2><p>The new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season at Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes. Stay tuned for the release of the full product line!</p><h2>2. Will there be more sauces available?</h2><p>Yes, there will be new sauce options available for the Fall/Winter season. Keep an eye out for new flavors and varieties to enhance your cooking and meal prep.</p><h2>3. Are there any new tools specifically for toaster use?</h2><p>Yes, we are excited to introduce our new bamboo tongs specifically designed for use with toasters. These tongs are the perfect size and material for safely removing toast, bagels, and other items from your toaster.</p><h2>4. Will there be additional blades for the mandoline?</h2><p>Yes, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing new blades for our mandoline. These new blades include a waffle cut and french fry cut, allowing for even more versatility in your food preparation.</p><h2>5. Is there a new pattern for the Simple Additions line?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a new pattern released for our Simple Additions line. This pattern will add a fresh and stylish touch to your serving dishes and make entertaining even more fun and beautiful.</p>

1. What are the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season?

The new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season at Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes. Stay tuned for the release of the full product line!

2. Will there be more sauces available?

Yes, there will be new sauce options available for the Fall/Winter season. Keep an eye out for new flavors and varieties to enhance your cooking and meal prep.

3. Are there any new tools specifically for toaster use?

Yes, we are excited to introduce our new bamboo tongs specifically designed for use with toasters. These tongs are the perfect size and material for safely removing toast, bagels, and other items from your toaster.

4. Will there be additional blades for the mandoline?

Yes, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing new blades for our mandoline. These new blades include a waffle cut and french fry cut, allowing for even more versatility in your food preparation.

5. Is there a new pattern for the Simple Additions line?

Yes, there will be a new pattern released for our Simple Additions line. This pattern will add a fresh and stylish touch to your serving dishes and make entertaining even more fun and beautiful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99