• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Guess - New F/W Products

In summary, the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season are sauces, rubs, different pattern for SA and updated stands, cherry pitter, toaster-size bamboo tongs, additional blades for the mandoline (waffle cut and french fry cut), a different pattern for Simple Additions, lids for SA serving pieces, and a set of two 2-cup "prep" bowls.
I'd be all for a Power Cooking Cookbook- with more power cooking recipes than we already have! I KNOW people would be excited about that!

chefann said:
OK- as I was running errands this morning, my brain had an "a-ha!" moment regarding 2 sauce flavors I'd love! And I think they'd be versatile and popular, like the 2 that were introduced this season. One would be savory, and would be fantastic on pork, beef, poultry (especially leftover turkey sandwiches) - Honey Mustard Horseradish. And the other would be a sweet & savory, and would be great for appetizers, desserts or entrees (like the Spicy Pineapple Rum) - Chipotle Raspberry.

Those would both be soooo good! I can already think of a myriad of ways I'd use them!

I LOVE the ideas for the GARLIC KEEPER, SA PIECES IN SOLID COLORS, DCB COOKBOOK, and CHIPOTLE RASPBERRY SAUCE. I was at a new 'wings' restaurant a while back and chipotle raspberry was one of the dipping sauces - it was phenomenal!!

How about . . .

*A PC Apron for everyone not just consultants
*silverware with maybe the chef's hat logo at the top of each piece
*small short tongs (I like the chef's tongs but they are too thick for me. I like the ones I bought at walmart - I think they are aluminum but they are great. Maybe PC could come out with something similar)

ITA a DCB CookBook is a must!!!

I also would like some new seasonings & rubs. New sauces would be awesome in some of the flavors mentioned above :love:
And the coffee and teas back!!

I also LOVE the idea of a bamboo cookbook stand!

Although we just came out with the steamer basket, I would LOVE one of those asain type bamboo baskets!

The 9x13 baking pan is a good idea to round out the collection.

Maybe bamboo towels with different prints on them. Like some with different themes like HWC or Wedding shower ect to wear with our aprons.

My SO is dying for a 10in Santoku knife.

The bamboo salad bowls someone mentioned is a good idea too. If they were square to match the bigger ones, that would look really nice.

Maybe a smaller thinner microplane grater, like the ginger ones.

New SA pieces with Apples on them would be really nice....lol....I LOVE apple stuff for the kitchen.

Maybe a piece, not necessarily a SA, but to hold and transport cakes. Like a cake holder, but not glass.

Better scissors!

BettieC said:
ITA a DCB CookBook is a must!!!

I also would like some new seasonings & rubs. New sauces would be awesome in some of the flavors mentioned above :love:
And the coffee and teas back!!

I also LOVE the idea of a bamboo cookbook stand!

Although we just came out with the steamer basket, I would LOVE one of those asain type bamboo baskets!

The 9x13 baking pan is a good idea to round out the collection.

Maybe bamboo towels with different prints on them. Like some with different themes like HWC or Wedding shower ect to wear with our aprons.

My SO is dying for a 10in Santoku knife.

The bamboo salad bowls someone mentioned is a good idea too. If they were square to match the bigger ones, that would look really nice.

Maybe a smaller thinner microplane grater, like the ginger ones.

New SA pieces with Apples on them would be really nice....lol....I LOVE apple stuff for the kitchen.

Maybe a piece, not necessarily a SA, but to hold and transport cakes. Like a cake holder, but not glass.

Better scissors!

10" Santoku! Wow, I cannot even do the big one already!

LMBO, I know me too.....lol. I love my 5in one. He's a professional Chef, and would LOVE to have a 10in one.

I want the stoneware bowls to come back.

I agree that the TTA style rack for spices would be a hit, and a DCB cookbook. Or a power-cooking cookbook.

Ok... This is my first time to conference although I have been a consultant for 3 yrs. I'm loving the idea of the rack for the spices. Right now mine sit on the back of my stove and are constantly falling onto the stove while I'm cooking. New Cookbooks would be awesome. I'm telling you though... they add anything that has snowflakes on it, and I'm all over it. My whole house is full of "snowflake" stuff from Thanksgiving to April.

Krista Burson said:
Ok... This is my first time to conference although I have been a consultant for 3 yrs. I'm loving the idea of the rack for the spices. Right now mine sit on the back of my stove and are constantly falling onto the stove while I'm cooking. New Cookbooks would be awesome. I'm telling you though... they add anything that has snowflakes on it, and I'm all over it. My whole house is full of "snowflake" stuff from Thanksgiving to April.

Me too, I'm snowflake and snowman addicted!

Krista Burson said:

Krista, I know finding storage space for spices can be challenging, but you shouldn't keep them by your stove. Heat and Spices don't mix.

After reading everyone else's ideas, these are the ones I love..

DCB COOKBOOK
cheese cuber
9x13 aluminum pan
bamboo placemats - Neat!
larger bamboo snack bowls
burger press (actually had someone ask about this last week)
more sauces & spices!

I had put on that paper last year at conference for bamboo placemats, so hopefully it will come this year :)

I store my seasonings on top of my microwave in the grilling basket LOL

This year I am wishing for:
Still the bamboo placemats
A different color for the collapsible bowls (even pink during May would be nice)
I prefer the chef's tools so they can discontinue the sets LOL
Wonder if they will add another oil dipping seasoning?
A larger Silicone Basting Brush would be nice
A large rolling pin, I find it hard to roll out pie dough with the Bakers Roller
I like the ideas of the stand for the seasonings, extra blades for the UM

I would like to see a different barrel for the cheese grater. Something a little bigger. For cheddar or Mozzarella. Also, as a side note, I found a great cookbook holder at Hobby Lobby for those who live in the midwest. It's wrought Iron looking and has 5 sections for books, i take it to my shows to display the books. But it would be nice to have one to sell.

Fluffy215 said:
A different color for the collapsible bowls (even pink during May would be nice)

I love this idea!!!

Everyone who is listing things here, don't forget that you can make those suggestions on CC. You don't have to wait until Conference. If the items you suggest are already in the pipeline, then your request will just serve as confirmation to HO that they got it right. But the more requests they get for things, the more seriously they consider them. And your request may be the one that pushes something into the "make it" bin.

Don't have time now to read everyone's response, but I think they will come out w/small bamboo square bowl. I already saw some at a local cooking store in Fort Wayne - yes, they were just like PC's and they had all sizes.

I wish they would come out with a less-expensive cookware set similar to Gen II, but not holding my breath.

I also think they will bring out a 9x13 baking pan - like the sheet pans. Maybe even cake pans which I wish they would rather then the nonstick ones.

They will probably add white pie plate and square baker.

They need more open stock on cookware. I have so many people who want the 10" covered skillet in the Executive line.

We need a larger pizza stone for the pizzas that Wal-Mart & Sam's Club make. I have two in the freezer now waiting to be cooked but the large stone isn't big enough. :(

kaseydee said:
We need a larger pizza stone for the pizzas that Wal-Mart & Sam's Club make. I have two in the freezer now waiting to be cooked but the large stone isn't big enough. :(

Man, I couldn't imagine a bigger stone for that! I would have NO WHERE to store it, those pizzas I just cook on the rack...LOL

If you have 2 large bar pans...could you turn them upside down, side-by-side, and cook the pizza that way?

I'd actually like some coated stoneware (on the inside),
a smaller batter bowl or a glass measuring cup in the same design
square small bamboo plates (dinner and dessert size)
collapsible measuring spoon (one spoon does 4 measurements by depressing the cup)
smaller oven mit
aprons for sale to the public ("pampering my family")
smaller stainless bowl
small spoon style scraper
fondu set (a suggestion for a customer who is really into this now)
a stand-up timer (bigger, more in the round shape with the turn dial)
light fare cookbook
larger rolling pin
stoneware rack
open stock on all cookware pieces
and, since we have cookware, serving, baking, etc. why not silverware?? Nice, heavy duty stuff.

I love the idea of coated stoneware in the inside. I think that they should have aprons for hosts, like the HWC apron would have been a wonderful incentive for hosts.

I also keep (well, about once a year) asking for a redesign of the batter bowl handles. If they were open on the bottom (shaped like an upside-down upper-case L), then the bowls could be more effectively stacked inside each other, saving cabinet space.

chefann said:
I also keep (well, about once a year) asking for a redesign of the batter bowl handles. If they were open on the bottom (shaped like an upside-down upper-case L), then the bowls could be more effectively stacked inside each other, saving cabinet space.

I agree, the new design would be nice.

I just hope they don't redesign the garlic press again. I have 3 different ones and have only been a consultant for 2 years (one I bought before joining).

chef131doreen said:
I am also hoping for a New Fundraiser program

One can only hope...every year we have wanted this and it doesn't happen.:(

Stoneware glazed on the inside defeats many purposes, crispiness and easy cleanup.

gailz2 said:
I just hope they don't redesign the garlic press again. I have 3 different ones and have only been a consultant for 2 years (one I bought before joining).

???? The one I have is the original one I had when I joined 6 yrs ago, this past season was the only time I remember it being redesigned...

etteluap70PC said:
Stoneware glazed on the inside defeats many purposes, crispiness and easy cleanup.

I have "other" stoneware that is glazed inside and there is no "defeat" in crispiness or clean up. I have had my baking dish for years and I love it. Everything turns out wonderful in it and clean up is a snap!

Be sure to email all your great ideas to PC. They love to hear recommendations.

ChefBeckyD said:
They've tried the Cherry/Olive pitter a couple different times, and it's been discontinued both times.

I love the cherry pitter, I have used mine every day this week. I still have people asking for those:thumbup: wish they'd bring it back.

DCB cookbook is a MUST :)
I like everyones ideas.

I can't tell you how many people have asked me if we have a Mesquite Rub! I hope they come up with that this fall.

A spice holder of some sort (even if it's just a case like the knife case for consultants only)LOVE the DCB cookbook ideaSomething to transport cakes (like tortes) with a cover--I currently use the lid from the old round Chillzanne Platter over the large Round SA platter. 10" Exec. Skillet in open stockIncreased %-age for Fund-raisers

wow I have read through all 5 pages and there has been some good suggestions I find as was stated in of the posts about the products some what close to of the tupperware products which I am hoping they keep us different to a point :) but here is my list of things

spice rack
DCB cookbook
SA in different colors
Dot stoneware I know I am asking alot here lol
general spice would be good
bowls in different colors the collapsible one but I think they do coridnate so well with the outdoor items we have maybe a change up in things in that area

But in all honestly I have feeling they are going to come out with more practical items verses cutie items... Just my 2 cents

Since they have brought out the metal pans - I think the next thing is silicone baking pads (I think that is what they call them

Snowflakes are a great idea - matches almost everyones holiday decor

Host aprons or for anyone would be great - I have two aprons and at christmas time I have lots of people over to bake cookies from 5am to about 9pm at night and they fight over who wears my PC aprons - I wear an old apron that my mom and I made together over 20 years ago and since she died 6 years ago I love wearing that one (it is getting very very thin)

Bamboo spice rack - :thumbup:

Bamboo anything - :thumbup:

Cookbook rack - like the SA stands

SO SO SO many more

:chef:

Love all the suggestions --

smaller version of the chef's tongs
anything, absolutely, anything bamboo!!
different cheese grater drum -- the one we have is too fine for some things...
cranberry SA dinner place settings, other SA in cranberry/plum/etc...
new, nice, serving utensils (like, for the trifle)
colored scrapers (I'm thinking plum, olive green, etc.)
lid for roaster so it can be used for other things ....
jumbo (yes, even bigger) twix-its -- sometimes I just need a really big one!
Season-All salt
Different flavors of beer bread, like cheese and herb
Stoneware ramekins

Just a few of my ideas....I could probably go on all day!

I had a request today for a ravioli cutter--basically a small, square version of the Cut N Seal.

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention. I'd like to see a platter size of the Daisy plates in Oct. for HWC!

Has anyone mentioned seasoning salt? I would love a PC product like that.

raebates said:
I had a request today for a ravioli cutter--basically a small, square version of the Cut N Seal.

Doesn't the pastry cutter have a wheel made for that? I haven't tried it, maybe it's pesky?

babywings76 said:
Doesn't the pastry cutter have a wheel made for that? I haven't tried it, maybe it's pesky?

Yes it does. I haven't tried it yet.

From CC:
Cutting blade - perfect for trimming pie dough or puff pastry.

Fluted blade - ideal for creating decorative edges when making lattice pies or tarts.

Crimper blade - seals and crimps puff pastry, pie dough or fresh pasta dough for raviolis.

YES! Bamboo plates PLEASE!!!!!!!

I don't know if this was mentioned but I would love the rectangle flat stone with handles as well.

babywings76 said:

esavvymom said:
Yes it does. I haven't tried it yet.

From CC:
Cutting blade - perfect for trimming pie dough or puff pastry.

Fluted blade - ideal for creating decorative edges when making lattice pies or tarts.

Crimper blade - seals and crimps puff pastry, pie dough or fresh pasta dough for raviolis.

Yes, but she was talking about something like the Cut-N-Seal, not a wheel-type cutter like the Pastry Cutter.

I'd like to see them add the roasting pan in stainless steel!

legacypc46 said:
I'd like to see them add the roasting pan in stainless steel!

Why?

just curious:blushing:

Better for making sauces from all the goodies left in the pan after roasting. :)

Please a DCB Cbook!!!!! and maybe a Trifle Bowl Cbook.

Rectangle stone with handles? oh, I like this one!!!

After reading everyone else's ideas, these are the ones I love..

burger press (actually had someone ask about this last week)

That's how I sold the ice cream sandwich maker before it was discontinued!

And the Collapsible Bowls in PINK for HWC in October... I love that idea! I'd buy some!

They actually had a burger press. It was yellow and I loved that thing! I hate my Tupperware one! Reason, the Pampered Chef one I bought was circular with ridges in a circle pattern. It allowed the burger to release easily. The Tupperware one is flat and the burgers stick to it so you end up tearing them apart trying to get them off the stupid thing! HATE IT!! I bought the PC one in 1998. When I joined ours had broken that year and they no longer had it. I was so disappointed! So far I have not seen and idea that stinks! These are all great ideas!!!

<h2>1. What are the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season?</h2><p>The new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season at Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes. Stay tuned for the release of the full product line!</p><h2>2. Will there be more sauces available?</h2><p>Yes, there will be new sauce options available for the Fall/Winter season. Keep an eye out for new flavors and varieties to enhance your cooking and meal prep.</p><h2>3. Are there any new tools specifically for toaster use?</h2><p>Yes, we are excited to introduce our new bamboo tongs specifically designed for use with toasters. These tongs are the perfect size and material for safely removing toast, bagels, and other items from your toaster.</p><h2>4. Will there be additional blades for the mandoline?</h2><p>Yes, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing new blades for our mandoline. These new blades include a waffle cut and french fry cut, allowing for even more versatility in your food preparation.</p><h2>5. Is there a new pattern for the Simple Additions line?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a new pattern released for our Simple Additions line. This pattern will add a fresh and stylish touch to your serving dishes and make entertaining even more fun and beautiful.</p>

1. What are the new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season?

The new products for the 2009 Fall/Winter season at Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes. Stay tuned for the release of the full product line!

2. Will there be more sauces available?

Yes, there will be new sauce options available for the Fall/Winter season. Keep an eye out for new flavors and varieties to enhance your cooking and meal prep.

3. Are there any new tools specifically for toaster use?

Yes, we are excited to introduce our new bamboo tongs specifically designed for use with toasters. These tongs are the perfect size and material for safely removing toast, bagels, and other items from your toaster.

4. Will there be additional blades for the mandoline?

Yes, we are happy to announce that we will be releasing new blades for our mandoline. These new blades include a waffle cut and french fry cut, allowing for even more versatility in your food preparation.

5. Is there a new pattern for the Simple Additions line?

Yes, there will be a new pattern released for our Simple Additions line. This pattern will add a fresh and stylish touch to your serving dishes and make entertaining even more fun and beautiful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99