• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample Nv Perricone Eye Smoother

In summary, Lisa got a phone call from a past consultant that she helped with the catalog show. The other person she called, left a message and sent an email but has not yet called back.
I just got off my conf. call with my group.
I prepared them for those that didn't get the mailing. Last time we got these, I had a ton that said I didn't get anything.

DebbieJ said:
One of my gals goes to hospitality and that director gave most of her leads to them. When she called them, NONE of them had received the mailing from the HO!!!!
Oh, wow, that's good to know since I've been saying in my messages that they should have received a mailing with the mini catalog.

FYI I did check with HO after getting the reassigned leads. I couldn't remember if I confirmed the leads by clicking on something (like for HO referrals) or not. She told me that all we needed to do was to open the report. My concern was that the previous director had opened the report, printed it and didn't go through the step of confirming it. So, the reassigned leads are not available to the previous director - make sense?

Out of all the ones I called last night only 1 said she didn't get the mailing. So that isn't too bad.
I think the majority did get it.

finley1991 said:
I got my list! 7 pages but some are SO FAR AWAY from me! 50 miles is a HUGE radius!!!! And I can't believe no other directors around here qualified to get the list. But woo-hoo for me!!!!

If they aren't checking the list regularly, they are giving leads to those that ARE checking! So keep checking!!!

I gave all of mine (4 pages) to my downline that wanted them b/c I just knew I wasn't going to be timely when I got them, and also wanted to help build their businesses. None of them panned out. Oh well.

I would also like to know what you are all saying. :)

<h2>Did ya'll get the email?</h2><p>Yes, all of our representatives should have received the email regarding the new wave of host referral leads. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your team leader.</p><h2>How did everyone do with the last wave of host referral leads?</h2><p>The results vary for each representative. Some have had successful bookings and potential new hosts, while others may not have had any luck. However, we believe that with persistence, these leads can eventually pay off.</p><h2>None of them panned out for me but I am confident that sooner or later one or more will pay off...anyone else?</h2><p>We understand that not all referral leads may turn into bookings or successful hosts. However, we encourage you to keep reaching out to these leads and staying persistent. Many representatives have had success with these leads, so don't lose hope!</p>

Related to Free Sample Nv Perricone Eye Smoother

Did ya'll get the email?

Yes, all of our representatives should have received the email regarding the new wave of host referral leads. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your team leader.

How did everyone do with the last wave of host referral leads?

The results vary for each representative. Some have had successful bookings and potential new hosts, while others may not have had any luck. However, we believe that with persistence, these leads can eventually pay off.

None of them panned out for me but I am confident that sooner or later one or more will pay off...anyone else?

We understand that not all referral leads may turn into bookings or successful hosts. However, we encourage you to keep reaching out to these leads and staying persistent. Many representatives have had success with these leads, so don't lose hope!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies